Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Dry Fire Vids

jkatz44

Jason, I recall ya asking me to awhile back and been pretty busy. But things are getting quieter around here now.

I'll start working on something. I know Micah has done some dryfire videos and there is a link here somewhere...

I'm not a professional but here's a video of one of my dry-fire drills. Checkout the bloopers at the end.

still learning!!

Nice job!! :bow:

If I ever recorded one of my sessions it would have been a blooper reel with a couple of good ones at the end. :goof:

I'm not a professional but here's a video of one of my dry-fire drills. Checkout the bloopers at the end.

still learning!!

If I ever recorded one of my sessions it would have been a blooper reel with a couple of good ones at the end. :goof:

I watched Micah first video and then asked him to do another. That's why he made a second video. I just finished my setup and it is working good. I will try and post a picture of it.

Jason

still learning!!

I watched Micah first video and then asked him to do another. That's why he made a second video. I just finished my setup and it is working good. I will try and post a picture of it.

Jason

still learning!!

Nice j[attachment=28684:Dry_Fire.ob!! :bow:

Jason

still learning!!

Very nice video, :bow: it motivates me to do more die fire.

Thomas

Die fire? Is that where you set up a stage based on a movie and act out the tragic, final death sequence? ;)

still learning!!

Thomas

Die fire? Is that where you set up a stage based on a movie and act out the tragic, final death sequence? ;)

anybody have any more dry fire setups

still learning!!

Thomas

anybody have any more dry fire setups

any one else has a dry fire video?

Here's a couple of (very) short ones I made tonight. Sorry it's kinda dark. I've been trying to get my draw and reload smoother. Now they need to get faster...especially the draw.

Lemme know what y'all think.

anymore?