Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Getting "the call" from Powder Valley

Xfactor

WOW!!!! You got winchesters! Awesome. I sort of wish I had been in line to get some before all this happened.

We did get our order of powder & wolf primers yesterday so that was good but I would prefer to get Winchesters.

Congratulations, that was almost as long as it takes to get a baby, kind of ironic isn't it?

MLM

Because I am ever searching to save some $$ I've been running Wolf primers. Large and small pistol and they work well. I like to buy American if I can, so I feel a little guilty. Still though, they have run well for me and I am at least able to shoot! Hope this consoles you, mlmiller1!

Because I am ever searching to save some $$ I've been running Wolf primers. Large and small pistol and they work well. I like to buy American if I can, so I feel a little guilty. Still though, they have run well for me and I am at least able to shoot! Hope this consoles you, mlmiller1!

I thought the Wolf's, who recently went from about $18 to $25 per K, were now the same price as Win/Fed?

No?

I thought the Wolf's, who recently went from about $18 to $25 per K, were now the same price as Win/Fed?

No?

Even if they are they are generally more accessible and they work great.

Mlmiller1- send me all those Wolf primers-

they won't work in your guns- I will pay

for the shipping! :roflol::roflol::roflol:

Oh they work. The results are quite entertaining. (please note: no Marks were harmed in the making of this joke. Scores, on the other hand, suffered greatly)

Sorry Mark, couldn't resist.

Oh they work. The results are quite entertaining. (please note: no Marks were harmed in the making of this joke. Scores, on the other hand, suffered greatly)

Sorry Mark, couldn't resist.

Jason, you always find the best posts to comment on!!! :roflol::roflol::roflol:

Actually, none of the primers are staying with me as one of my friends is nearly out, so he is getting the ones I bought since I still have a fair supply on hand.

MLM

Local store had 20,000 Winchester SP, I only bought 10,000 to leave some for my neighbors. They still have 18,000 Federal small rifle and 15,000 CCI SP.

Wow, that's a good sign... Win SP and SR seem to be the toughest of all to find. I have been able to get some Win SP-Mag, Fed SP-Mag, and Fed SR over the course of the year (and no problem finding CCI anything) but I've been waiting since March to get Win SP.

No?

The street price on Win and Feds is considerably higher than the $25-$28 for Wolf. The only places that have Win/Fed for the same price are either backlogged or open up ordering for very brief windows after they get sold out. Wolfs are available and, fortunately, surprisingly good.

• 2 months later...