Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2009 Tennessee Section Championship

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello Shooters,Sponsors,Vendors,Friends.

Thanks Lynn for the links to all the right places and thanks to the people behind the scenes who have been working to get this match off to a great start.

O.K. now for some information, The match will be Oct. 9th,10th,11th- RO's and a limited number of shooters will shoot on friday. All others will shoot on Sat. & Sun.

We are planning to have the shooting finished by noon on Sunday with awards and prize table to follow, hopefully having everyone headed home by 3:30 to 4:00.

Friday shooters meeting will be at 7:30 am with first shot at 8:00 am. Sat & Sun shooters meeting will be at 8:00 am with first shot at 8:30 am.

So far we have STI and ADVANCE PERFORMANCE SHOOTING as match sponsors. For futher sponsorship info please contact Elizabeth Peeler at any of our links, we have

three levels of sponsorship. Registration, Squadding,scoring will be handled by Guru Brad Griffin who also can be contacted at all our links. The Ramada Inn @ 2420 Hwy. 46

(Exit 172) Dickson, Tn. will be our match hotel again at a rate of $37.00 per night that includes tax for a double or a king room.(Is that great or what) We will also be doing

registration in the conference room from 7:00 pm untill 10:00 pm Friday night the 9th.You can contact them @ 615-446-9081 key word (tn. section)

We will be posting on all links within the next few days of Hotels,restaurants, and other area amenities in the area. The match will be a level II match with 10 stages

plus chrono (NO classifier). The stages are just about finished more info on those later, and yes we will be having our woods stage with a nice twist this year you won't

what to miss it. Mr. Brian Johnson and his bar-b-que crew will be here all three days, anyone who has shot our three gun or hillbilly classic can vouch for the food.

The t-shirts look excellent. OK so lets sum this all up, great stages,excellent food,good people,shooting a match in Tennessee in October so why don't I have your

App. yet ? Lets fill this thing up, don't miss this one. If you have any questions please please contact me or call at 615-714-3296. Thanks to everyone,shooters,

sponsors,vendors who support this great sport. A special thanks to all at NTPS. Seeya at the range.

Match Director-Robert J. Foree

Range Master-Rick Vanblaricum

Registration/Stats-Brad Griffin

Match Wrench-Cris Campbell

Vendors/Sponsors-Elizabeth Peeler

Same here. I will be shooting on Friday and ROing the rest of the weekend and looking forward to it. This will be my first match to shoot Limited with something that goes by initials....S...T....i I hope my Glock 34 understands.

Don't worry Andy, you spelled out the name of the good gun......I seriously doubt your POG is smart enough to know what you actually said.

Same here. I will be shooting on Friday and ROing the rest of the weekend and looking forward to it. This will be my first match to shoot Limited with something that goes by initials....S...T....i I hope my Glock 34 understands.

I don't get it???? I thought glock made a 40 cal?????? Why in the world would you want to shoot a 2011 that uses like 100 year old technology when you can shoot a glock???? Man your wierd. :roflol:

I don't get it???? I thought glock made a 40 cal?????? Why in the world would you want to shoot a 2011 that uses like 100 year old technology when you can shoot a glock???? Man your wierd. :roflol:

Alright...i see how this is going to be with you and Brad. Here i've been trying to experience and understand Tim[tpcdvc] love of the John Browning design vs the "glock perfection" that has transformed the gun world....and what does Brad and Tim do.....ridicule....slander....joke.

Shame on both of ya'll.

Now lets talk about the 2009 Tennessee Section Championship. Does anyone know how great the weather is in Tennessee in October.....marvelous!

Have you ever experienced the "Wood Walk"....Unbelievable.

Now lets talk about the 2009 Tennessee Section Championship. Does anyone know how great the weather is in Tennessee in October.....marvelous!

Have you ever experienced the "Wood Walk"....Unbelievable.

Yep, the "Woods Walk" stage has been designed......and the effort to design the stage definitely required a woods walk. :) Will be a good stage!

Good evening,

On behalf of the TN Section and NTPS, thank you to our 2009 Championship sponsors:

Match Sponsors: STI and ADVANCED PERFORMANCE SHOOTING

Stage Sponsors: SHOOTERS CONNECTION and CPWSA

Shooter Sponsors: STARLINE BRASS and METALFORM COMPANY

More sponsors are forthcoming, and the list will be updated soon.

All the best,

Elizabeth

www.ntps.org

www.tnsection.com

Corey,

The TN section is traditionally Limited, Open HEAVY with all the other divisions making up less than 50% of the match total.

Glad to see you get to get a "Schoolin" on Friday. ;)

Gonna be fun !

Hop

Oh not this again...did you learn anything from ORSA or are you going to rely on your GM friends again :roflol::sight:

Corey,

I don't have to rely on anybody. Seems like you've been shooting that singlestack all year, and at ORSA that was the first time I had shot that SIG. :sight::devil:

DING DING DING, round 3 ! ;)

Hop

Not my fault you came unprepared shooting a sinners gun :roflol: