Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Pat Sweeney's Birthday

cliffwalsh

Who thinks Pat is still a revolver shooter?? I have only shot with him at the nationals (and 1 world shoot) and he did shoot revolver. I have not seen his name on any match results for quite a while. What do you all think???

You left off one poll response: a man among men, a bon-vivant and a shooter who transcends categories.

Actually, I still want to shoot wheelguns in matches, but since the taskmasters I work for will only pay me to write, I have to fit matches in where I can. And shoot what I must.

Thanks guys, and the correct term for my win at Wheelgunners Revenge is: First Fossil.

You left off one poll response: a man among men, a bon-vivant and a shooter who transcends categories.

Man among men? Bon-vivant? Transcends categories? If I didn't know better, I would think this was Sweeney's way of coming out of the closet. ;)

I went with revolver shooter just because when I've seen him on TV or in a magazine shooting a match, it's with a revolver. The first thing you see on the USPSA website is a video with Pat shooting a roundgun, you know.