Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Aftermarket barrels for CZ75?

McClintock

Does anyone know if there are aftermarket barrels available for the CZ-75? I have a pre-B model (CZ-75A?) 9mm, and I was just curious. I've poked around online a bit but haven't seen anything.

Cheers!

McClintock

Edited by McClintock

I think BarSto does a small run once a year

Supposedly they stopped producing them entirely now. Seen a email quoted from them that relayed that.

Bummer.....

CZ also has "match" 6" barrels, though I know nothing about them. Mike from Tornado Tech has also mentioned that he was getting in some custom barrels, but I have no idea where from, or what the story is. He's in the NFA bizz, so I imagine that they are also extended tubes to be used for suppressor mounting solutions.

I'm looking for a match barrel for my 85B as well. I check EFK's website regularly and the 9mm barrels always seem to be on back order. I'll send them an email and see what they say. I'm also curious to know if their CZ barrels are require fitting.

I'm looking for a match barrel for my 85B as well. I check EFK's website regularly and the 9mm barrels always seem to be on back order. I'll send them an email and see what they say. I'm also curious to know if their CZ barrels are require fitting.

Pretty sure their barrels are drop-in, for better or worse.

Mike from Tornado Tech has also mentioned that he was getting in some custom barrels, but I have no idea where from, or what the story is. He's in the NFA bizz, so I imagine that they are also extended tubes to be used for suppressor mounting solutions.

Wow, really?!

:goof:

I have a SWR Trident pending, and have been meaning to get an order in to EFK for a threaded barrel for my standard 75B, but if Tornado Tech has some in the works...

That's what I hear.

Heard it on SilencerTalk about a month ago. Poster said he had spoken to Mike, and they would be ready in about a month (which would be, now).

Would likely rate a phone call at least, if someone was needing one.

Does anyone know if there are aftermarket barrels available for the CZ-75? I have a pre-B model (CZ-75A?) 9mm, and I was just curious. I've poked around online a bit but haven't seen anything.

Cheers!

McClintock

Just curious why would you wanna replace it? Have you noticed degrading accuracy already? How many rounds? Thanks.

Cheers!

McClintock

Just curious why would you wanna replace it? Have you noticed degrading accuracy already? How many rounds? Thanks.

Just curious at this point. I bought the gun used, so I have no idea how many rounds are through it. I don't seem to get the accuracy that I get from my Smith M&P9, I've tried various versions (faster, slower, longer OAL, etc.) of my M&P target load, and a couple different brands of factory ammo as well, but the Smith shoots tighter groups with all the same ammo loads, out to 50 yards. I also noticed when cleaning the barrel that the copper brush is WAAAY looser in the CZ barrel than the Smith, which makes me wonder if the barrel is worn. I like the CZ and would like to keep shooting it, but if it isn't accurate...

Oh, I shoot CPCA (Canadian Police Combat Association) PPC and Duty class (the Smith is my Duty Class gun), just in case you're wondering.

Cheers!

McClintock

Cheers!

McClintock

Just curious at this point. I bought the gun used, so I have no idea how many rounds are through it. I don't seem to get the accuracy that I get from my Smith M&P9, I've tried various versions (faster, slower, longer OAL, etc.) of my M&P target load, and a couple different brands of factory ammo as well, but the Smith shoots tighter groups with all the same ammo loads, out to 50 yards. I also noticed when cleaning the barrel that the copper brush is WAAAY looser in the CZ barrel than the Smith, which makes me wonder if the barrel is worn. I like the CZ and would like to keep shooting it, but if it isn't accurate...

Oh, I shoot CPCA (Canadian Police Combat Association) PPC and Duty class (the Smith is my Duty Class gun), just in case you're wondering.

Cheers!

McClintock

Way looser when cleaning may be a good indication. If you ever buy an aftermarket barrel for your CZ please do a review. Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Kevin at KKM said that they were looking at turning out CZ barrels possibly this year. for some reason it sticks in my head that I heard Barsto after getting setup in the new shop might turn out CZ barrels again.

Also Briley has Springfield P9 6in barrels. I believe for the CZ75 they may have to be turned down slightly. I think they are .550 diameter..which I think is the same or close to the TS barrel and the SP01 barrel. 75 barrel is slightly smaller diameter.. ( I THINK ) sorry, don't have barrels or calipers in front fo me.

I would love have a threaded barrel for my CZ75, I've got a suppressor pending too. Tornado Tech can extend and thread a regular length barrel, so I was thinking I'd just keep an eye out for one.

• 6 months later...

Dragging this back from the dead.

I have been looking for a extended barrel for my 75 SA to have threaded for a compensator but have been unable to find any. Are there any current aftermarket barrel manufactures for cz or is there any hope that cz will bring more of the factory 6 inch barrels to the US?