Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is going to be great. SingleStack......pressure from the rest of TSCR.......a delicious prize..........something fantastic is gonna happen I'm sure! Watch out TM, SS is going to out point you this week!

Looky here :yawn: The newbie wants to jump in and talk smack with the Big Boys. I tell ya what fattop, as soon as you get your video clips down to 1/3 longer than everyonelse's (instead of 2 or 3 times as long) we will let you play. Until then, shush, watch and learn. :closedeyes:

I'm a "D". It may be a fat "D", but still a "D". I allowed to be slow.

oooooo

He resorts to the "poor little 'ol me" routine.

You can do better than that...

I didn't say "poor little 'ol me". I'm right where I should be. Now when I'm as old as.....I mean as experienced as you, it will be different. :rolleyes:

Awesome Job EAGC match staff! :cheers:

Great match, I had a blast. :D

Great job to every one involved. Fantastic stages! I know I had a blast too. :cheers:

I even found the "L" you lost Single SLACK! :roflol:

Edited by flattop

Awesome Job EAGC match staff! :cheers:

Great match, I had a blast. :D

Great job to every one involved. Fantastic stages! I know I had a blast too. :cheers:

Two thumbs up EAGC! Thanks for another great match. Thanks to all of the sponsors and others who donated prizes for the raffle. Additional thanks for those who worked the side matches in the scorching heat. You guys and gals are doing a fine job at EAGC keep up the excellent work.

It was a great day among family and friends thanks to everyone.

:cheers::cheers::cheers:

Edited by TM262

I had an awesome time as well.

A little FYI, the tear down crew was still there at 5:00. I can't say enough about how awesome that crew is, and how hard they work to put on those matches. Thanks for all your hard work guys!

Whew......well all in all I think things went relatively smooth. We do try to learn something each time we put on a match so that things are better each time. But all of you know that none of this would be possible without you guys and gals too. The set up crew and dedicated staff we have are great and seeing the turnout you guys made for us today was what keeps them keeping on. We had 73 shooters registered. I do not know how to thank each one of you enough and all the sponsors for making this a success. I owe a lot of people a beer or three. Thank you. :cheers::cheers:

ima45dv8......thanks for kicking things off again. Glad it was an A zone too. He fired the first shot at the first match and the first shot at the first anniversary match. I hope this is a tradition for many years to come. Thanks TSCR. You guys rock.

AL

WOW.....73 shooters. :surprise: I figured 55-60. That is awesome that it was such a large turn out. Alan.....you better hurry up and expand that range....its gonna outgrow itself pretty dern quick if y'all keep turnin out all those world class matches.

I missed y'all. I really hated not being there. But...I can't say I was unhappy spending time with my new daughter either. She is awesome. Can't wait til she can pull the trigger. I'm sure there are gonna be plenty of Lanzos come around to torment me.

Glad to hear EAGC pulled off a big success of an anniversary match.

ima45dv8......thanks for kicking things off again. Glad it was an A zone too. He fired the first shot at the first match and the first shot at the first anniversary match. I hope this is a tradition for many years to come. Thanks TSCR. You guys rock.

AL

It was my honor!

It was a great match as always, Alan.

You, Ronnie, Joey, Jerry and the rest of the folks who worked so hard on this should be proud. I can honestly say I've shot state-level matches that aren't as good as the shows you folks put on each month.

Thanks again to EAGC staff. I don't think you could stuff six better stages than that in those bays. :cheers:

You guys should be really proud of what you've accomplished in just one year. :cheers:

Bobby, don't let my Swiss cake rolls melt.. :roflol:

Did TSCR shoot in the side match?

I shot the accuracy portion of the side match; shooting and igniting the .22 cartridge on my 6th shot.

Boz crosses the T's, TM dots the I's, Mark and John watch our back.

Edited by TM262

WOW.....73 shooters. :surprise: I figured 55-60. That is awesome that it was such a large turn out. Alan.....you better hurry up and expand that range....its gonna outgrow itself pretty dern quick if y'all keep turnin out all those world class matches.

I missed y'all. I really hated not being there. But...I can't say I was unhappy spending time with my new daughter either. She is awesome. Can't wait til she can pull the trigger. I'm sure there are gonna be plenty of Lanzos come around to torment me.

Glad to hear EAGC pulled off a big success of an anniversary match.

Nah...you're good. I've only got eyes for one "range daughter." :devil: Of course...I can only speak for myself...but there can't be to many "Lanzo's" out there...I'd like to think i'm...well..."special." :rolleyes:

What a great match. I was one smoked puppy Sunday...but sometimes (like in this case) that's a good thing!

Can't wait till the next one...

--Lanzo

Well it's over. Man that was fun. I didn't even work today i was so tired. I'm already looking forward to next year. :surprise: Thanks to all the shooters and sponsors for making it a great weekend.

BTW, sorry for the heat. The cool front was a little late.

Ronnie

Talk about the match that keeps on giving… I won this beauty in the raffle before the match!

EAGC has created a whole new rage in the sporting world. Torn between your love of fishing and shooting? Well, no more. When the fish aren’t biting, just settle in for a little practice session with the ol’ limited caster, I mean blaster!

That 5lb large mouth will never even know what hit ‘em!

post-2054-1250555658_thumb.jpg

Thanks for more fun than one person should be allowed to enjoy!

:cheers: