Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Friday Flame War 07/17/2009

joecichlid

I hate that I am on a diet/exercise program, attending a 3 day conference....that was loaded with DOUGHNUTS and PASTRIES every single day!

(I was strong though....and ate my banana)

I hate that I got home for the furlough day :angry2: and find out that I left my fishing license in the work truck and can't do my time sheet because I forgot to log out of the field office computer. Now I have to drive back to the yard so I can take my son fishing.

i hate cleaning an 1100!

Sucker!

I hate that I still work at my current job (although I'm quitting in 4 weeks).

I hate the squirrels at my office that if I park in the shade, drop walnuts on my car (so I don't park in the shade).

I hate stupid people.

I hate not having shot a gun in almost 2 weeks (and before that almost a month).

Rich

I hate it when I order something via mail order and they send the wrong thing.

I hate it when I have to send the wrong item back and get another incorrect item after filling out their stupid little form with the right part number on it. Then the next item they send is the original wrong item and I have to wait more time and call them twice just to receive a completely different wrong part!!!

I send that part back and they finally get it right and it only took 2 months for all of this to take place.

I also hate ordering something that goes backorder for so friggin' long that when it finally comes in I had already replaced what I wanted!!!

I hate that everytime I turn around, there is another sweet deal on a revolver I want in the classified, and I am completely TAPPED OUT. not to mention I have run out of reasons to give my wife for buying more guns.

You tell your wife ????