Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2009 Area 6 Multi-Gun Match - October 2-4!

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Match Info.

There will be Pistol on 5 stages, Rifle on 4 stages, Shotgun on 6 stages

S1 Rifle, S2 Shotgun Pistol, S3 Shotgun, S4 Shotgun Pistol Rifle, S5 Pistol, S6 Pistol,

S7 Chrono, S8 Shotgun Pistol Rifle, S9 Shotgun Rifle, S10 Shotgun

249 Rounds Total

Rifle 87 rounds,

Pistol 90 rounds

Shotgun 72 rounds (8 slugs, 64 bird shot)

Hope you enjoy these! :cheers:

Here are Stages 1-3

:bow: They look great ... as always :cheers:

7 weeks and counting...

Yep....Hats off :cheers: to FNH for stepping up to the plate and being such a major player at so many multigun matches as of late. Their SLP MkI shotty rocks.

This is great news!!!

This years match is going to be quite awesome as it always is but Larry has designed some excellent multigun stages for Area 6 this year along with some help from other A6 clubs. Look forward to it as always.

I see that the stages are now up on the Area 6 website........looks like a hoot!!!! Looking forward to this one. Last year, it was one of the most enjoyable matches we went to.....and we go to alot of big 3 gun matches. Great stages, great people.......I do however, need to find some one down there that has a bunch of chocolate chip cookies.....any ideas? :)

Tim

Yes, Nordic will bring the AR22's for a side match......shoot till your happy!!!

Edited by TRUBL

Are Kentucky guys welcome? :)

My sister lives in Atlanta, so I would at least have room and board....... Gonna have to seriously consider this match!

We are divided on Kentucky in Georgia. There are those who love sweet tea and those who drink it absent sugar. I do hope you are of the latter variety.

:cheers:

Edited by Charles Bond

I like my sweet tea made from barley and hops. :)

Actually, I do drink it sans sugar, I find it more pleasing to the palate.

OK. I guess we will just have to take a cultural diversity class. :rolleyes: Just appreciate while your here, we get our corn from a jug.

We are still actively seeing a barley and hops stage sponsor.

I have a really good memory for non-sensikle stuff (but I can't remember why I walked to the other end of the house....), and I don't ever remember seeing a stage sponsored by a Barley and Hops type. Has that ever happened???

Would you start out with a mug in your strong hand, and a pitcher in your weak? :cheers:

michael

We are still actively seeing a barley and hops stage sponsor.

I have a really good memory for non-sensikle stuff (but I can't remember why I walked to the other end of the house....), and I don't ever remember seeing a stage sponsored by a Barley and Hops type. Has that ever happened???

Would you start out with a mug in your strong hand, and a pitcher in your weak? :cheers:

michael

no, the clock doesn't stop until you kill a 40! (ounce that is)

Hi Ya'll!

Just a brief update. Our sponsor list continues to grow: Nordic Components, Larue Tactical, MGM, Atlanta Arms & Ammo, CPWSA, FNH USA, Tactical Machining, Shooters Connection, Glock, STI, Brownells, Benchmade, Ameriglo, Saw Custom, Rugged Gear, Uniquetek, Antler Printing and I hope to have many more in the next couple of weeks.

I still need some Range Officers and volunteers for setup, so if anyone wants to help out, just send me an email to 'cgnoyes@bellsouth.net'.

We would be glad to have any of you shoot this match, no matter what type of tea you drink ( I favor the Long Island type.. :roflol:). Tim, I will see what we can do about those chocolate chip cookies...

Cindy :cheers:

Edited by GAPEACH

whats the weather going to be like that time of year in Atl.?

It could vary from cool and rainy to hot and humid. The first part of October is still pretty hot during the day, but its a transitional month so anything can happen. We were at Ft. Benning last November and it varied immensely over the four days of junior camp. The first day was down right hot and then it started to rain that evening and turn cold. The next two days were cold and wet and then it dried up and just stayed mild and overcast...typical Georgia weather. Be prepared for all of it.

I hope its cold. I prefer to shoot in cold but not frigid weather.

Last year Halloween 2008 it was easily short and T shirt weather. Agreed on Oct being a transitional weather period.

Edited by cold

whats the weather going to be like that time of year in Atl.?

Summer weather to most but fall to us which is not all that different from OK that time of the year. That means you might need a jacket until 9am but count on wearing your shorts since it warms rapidly after the sun pops out. Pretty dry that time of the year but we can not promise no rain. If it does rain, South River is where you want to be since it is designed such that rain is no problem. Too bad Tulsa is not built like that.

Cindy

Application is in the mail. Looking forward to the visit. Trying to find my shotgun. Its been awhile.

Anything like a prediction on schedule of events for Saturday shooters. I'm trying to decide if I should get a room for Friday night?

In other words, What time are we starting on Saturday?

What time are you shutting down registration Friday night?

MHearn

Edited by mhearn

Trying to find my shotgun. Its been awhile.

MHearn

With age setting in, I've made up a list of places to look for things I loose:

Under the bed, behind the clothes in the closet, behind the sofa, out in the garage.

And then there is the "never brought it in from the truck".

Hopefully you don't fall in the "left it leaning against a tree last week when I was in Arkansas". :roflol:

c-ya at the match,

michael

Cindy

Application is in the mail. Looking forward to the visit. Trying to find my shotgun. Its been awhile.

Anything like a prediction on schedule of events for Saturday shooters. I'm trying to decide if I should get a room for Friday night?

In other words, What time are we starting on Saturday?

What time are you shutting down registration Friday night?

MHearn

Book early. The handicapped rooms fill fast! :roflol:

Hey Mark, we have missed you! Friday night registration from 5:30 - 7:30 pm at the range.

Shooters meeting at 7:45am on Saturday. Shooting starts at 8am each day. I guess that would be 7am :surprise: for you Bama guys! :roflol:

DPMS has joined the list of stage sponsors and the list continues to grow! Ya'll come on down! We have plenty of slots left! I still need a few ROs too.

Cindy

Edited by GAPEACH