Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Airsoft...riding mower...garage

Flexmoney

I like the zip line into the neighbors pool while shooting targets. Not sure how the neighbor would feel, but seems like a great idea to me!

They probably already have an opinion about your activities. Couldn't hurt

to ask. Probably go one of two ways---zip line party or restraining order. :roflol:

This crazyness reminds me of Dave Schattels end of the year fun match. He hooked up a trailer with a seat behind his mower. You faced backwards and 180 applied. You were told there were 100 rds min and they put a welding helmet on you and drove back in the woods. He turned around said take the helmet off, set the throttle and said are you ready? You were pulled through the woods on the path and had no idea when and where targets were. He had paper and steel. The mower kind of made it a par time.

It wasn't IPSC but by far the most fun match that I have ever shot. Well that and the helicopter on rails at the old PA state match.

I'd love to do some blind-stage matches, but by the third guy through, you'd have a good idea where everything was, just from the cadence.

Unless you shot them straight through... no squads... hmmm....

JeffWard

I'd love to do some blind-stage matches, but by the third guy through, you'd have a good idea where everything was, just from the cadence.

Unless you shot them straight through... no squads... hmmm....

JeffWard

Normally yes but this was like quarter mile into the woods and a couple minutes long. I guess you could pick up something but I never did and won the last two. Remember it was like 50+ targets, might have been a hundred, I can't remember. Its actually kinda frantic as you search for targets and try to shoot them before they are too far away or gone. Many many targets not engaged. He was sneaky. I think he never put them far away just a partial behind a tree and real bush is hard to find in the woods. Reloads are all after going dry. There was no planning involved as far as I could see.

I agree blind "house shoots" at a regular match usually aren't fair. I have seen shooters walking around telling everybody the order right after they shoot it.

I like the zip line into the neighbors pool while shooting targets. Not sure how the neighbor would feel, but seems like a great idea to me!

They probably already have an opinion about your activities. Couldn't hurt

to ask. Probably go one of two ways---zip line party or restraining order. :roflol:

I live by the rule " it is better to ask forgiveness, than to ask for permission"

Randy

It was fun shooting the airsoft. We did starts unloaded, loaded off of a chair and some load ready starts. The setup was simple and only took a few minutes to get it together. I had my new Bam Airsoft poppers and they worked great. Actually they were really fun to shoot and fell everytime when they were hit. They are pretty solid and I don't see wearing them out. I ordered them to shoot postal matches but ended up ordering only 3 and this months match needs four. I'll be ordering some more soon

Flyin