Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

July Win-A-Book question

ima45dv8

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Do you suppose, sir,....speaking of eye-openers....?"

"Oh, that's the first sane remark I've heard all day! Come along. I know of a formulae that's said to pop the pennies off the eyelids of dead Irishmen!"

============================================

"Lawyers should never marry other lawyers. This is called 'in-breeding', from which comes idiot children, and more lawyers."

============================================

OK How about Mr 880? Dorothy McQuire as Ann Winslow (1950). McQuire was Donahue's mother in A Summer Place. And it was first published in the New Yorker and later in a book True Tales...

She spoke to Burt Lancaster (Steve Buchanan) who was Elmer Gantry (the preacher) in the film of the same name. And Lancaster's son used him as inspiration when he wrote the screenplay for Bad News Bears

Wow - impressive work! And right down to the wire too.

The book's in the mail today, USPS Priority Mail, along with the Anderson book you ordered.

I'm better with movie quotes like:

"my advice to you, is to start drinking heavily"

Sad but true...

I've got to know who said that.

be

Thanks! The hard part will be waiting a year to win again...

Thank you for the book. As a new to USPSA shooter this site is invaluable...especially the beginners section and "match screw-ups". Reading that last section and knowing what to look for in the walkthrough likely kept me from being DQ'd on a move-left-reload two weekends ago.

Steve

OK How about Mr 880? Dorothy McQuire as Ann Winslow (1950). McQuire was Donahue's mother in A Summer Place. And it was first published in the New Yorker and later in a book True Tales...

She spoke to Burt Lancaster (Steve Buchanan) who was Elmer Gantry (the preacher) in the film of the same name. And Lancaster's son used him as inspiration when he wrote the screenplay for Bad News Bears

Wow - impressive work! And right down to the wire too.

The book's in the mail today, USPS Priority Mail, along with the Anderson book you ordered.

I'm better with movie quotes like:

"my advice to you, is to start drinking heavily"

Sad but true...

I've got to know who said that.

be

Bluto said, "my advice to you, is to start drinking heavily" and handed Flounder a six pack in the movie, Animal House.

Bluto said, "my advice to you, is to start drinking heavily" and handed Flounder a six pack in the movie, Animal House.

+1

...or another quote more to the thread...

"windage and elevations Mrs. Langdon"