Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

A great Match. Congrats to all the winners :cheers: A big thanks to all the people who made it work, except especially the range reaper, Mark Ramsey. :roflol: Also a big shout out to squad 25, one of the best squads I've shot with. :cheers:

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Congratulations to all of the winners! That would be everyone. Thanks to all of the range staff and sponsors for another great GA State match. We appreciate all of your efforts, dedication and hard work.

Ladies and Gents:

The dust has settled and the sun has set on the 2009 GA State Championships. It was a great match and it ran very smoothly. Congratulations to all the winners and thank you to all of those who came to shoot the match; you guys and gals were awesome.

I also want to thank all of those who RO'ed and helped make the 2009 GA State Match a great event!!! I want to extend a special thanks to Jeffrey, Kevin, Peter, Chris, and Scott who were key in making this as smooth and easy as it was.

Combined results, as well as the winners list, will be up on the GA State Championships web site in the next few days.

Thanks once again for making it a great weekend!

Mark

Thank you to all that were involved in the success of the 2009 Georgia State Championship Match.

Your hard work and effort was plainly evident in the running and stage design of this event! Special thanks to

the sponcers and ROs.

Quoting of the governer of California..........."I'll be back"

THG :cheers:

7th out of 9 in SS, the 9th guy DQed......... :)

The Grim Range Reaper was in attendance today.

post-1856-1256427559_thumb.jpg

post-1856-1256427572_thumb.jpg

Dear Lord, why did I pose for those???

RM'ing this match was a great, but odd, experience for me. I've filled that role for a couple of other matches before but I think it was the first time I ever worked a Level II or above and didn't fire a single shot. It's not that I was overloaded with radio calls to come make a ruling on some issue, but I was always ready for it to happen. I'd been thinking about a short break from shooting so for this event I enjoyed simply watching. Yeah, it was a little like an itch you forgot to scratch, but it sure was a good show to watch. Seeing something like this only through the eyes of a spectator was educational, but also showed that the spectator's view isn't nearly as exciting as seeing it over a set of sights.

Time off now?

Nah.

That un-scratched itch gave me a spark.

:D

Okay a quick update. I have the match Results posted on the website so you can see the combined results for both overall and stage by stage. I also posted the individual division results if you prefer to look at them there instead of on USPSA.org. I'll have the winner's list posted tomorrow. Today got away from me for time I'm afraid. Thank you for your patience everyone.

Oh and to answer the question about the STI Guardian in the Competitor raffle... it was won by shooter #58, Thomas Taylor FY52523. Mark should be in contact with him if he isn't already so we can get his shiny new prize into his hands in short order. I can't tell you how impressed I was with our sponsor's this year. The products and support they showed our match was astounding! If you need to buy anything for your gun or shooting, please check them first to see if you can give back a little of what they so generously gave.

GAStateChampionships.com

sorry for the delay, but thanks for putting on a great match!!!

It was a great match! that one stage with all the hard cover, ties for the hardest stage I think I have

ever seen ranking with the area 2 trolley stage!!! I love it!!

great match, thanks for all of your hard work!!

Manny