Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Adams Arms Ozark 3 Gun National Championship

Quick results update

Open: 1st James Darst, 2nd Tony Homes and 3rd Chris Patty

Tac optics: 1st Rob Romero(The Ninja Cock), 2nd Jeff Cramblit,3rd Ryan Zamberlan,4th Tod Litt and 5th Tyler Payne

Irons: 1st Dwight Sterns (forgot the rest)

who won heavy metal?

1chota :cheers:

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heading home as I type...Great job guys. You put on a really great match and am looking forward to the 2nd annual. Nice seeing and shooting with old friends and making new ones. Tate, thanks for the Ballet lesson! Thank you Sponsors...without you, we wouldn't have these fun matches to attend. Thanks for the MO National Guard for helping out. You guys ROCK.

Thank you Kirk and Chad's wives for allowing them to put this together so we could play.

Til next year...

P.S. From where I come from, I'm a pretty big deal!!

(meow)

We really appreciate the help of the ROs & the fine ladys in stats. We were so happy with the RO's, they did a fine job & I believe the main problem we had is we couldnt get them to take their lunch breaks. The RO's put in some long days and stayed long after everyone left today & we appreciat it. Sandra & Michelle really saved our bacon with stats, consequently they also made up for the rest of the match staff's lack of good looks.

A few points to ponder for next year-

* ROs & lunch- bring an extra sandwhich or shoot some squirrels for them on your way to the stage if its getting close to lunch time

*Although the ROs werent as good to look @ as the stats ladies Chad did have his eye on Gin & Barry (so watch out if you plan to come back next year)

*There were reports that the RO on stage 2 startled some people with unusually energetic commands

After our match blitz weekend, even 40 hours with no sleep couldn't hide the fact that this was a great match. You guys did an awesome job and this one is definitely on the calendar for next year.

Edited by cpty1

Match rocked. Everyone got their share of rain, mud, sun, and can't-see-em targets in the woods. And those $*! plates. Stages were a lot of fun, challenging, and frustrating all at the same time.

Thanks Kirk, Chad, Damon, and James for keeping up with us RO's needs when we called. Double thanks to Ms Kitty for the ultra fast scores posted.

Kudos to Sandra and Zach for keeping the SAW running for us on Stage 5.

And a big thanks to Adams Arms and all the sponsors who helped make this a hugely successful inaugural match.

Not sure what happened on Stage 8. As usual, any stage that gets tossed is one I do fairly well on.

Looks like I no longer have exclusive rights to falling down at 3 gun matches......

Note to self.........next year shoot the same ammo you sighted in the rifle with. DUH.

Craig

Stage 8 was tossed after sveral hours of discussion. I cant remember why we didnt mention it at the ceremony. I think we were just about wiped out by then. There was an issue with some squads getting different info or misinterpreting what was said. It will be fixed next year for sure. Thanks for coming and we hope to see you next year. Dates will bne posted as soon as Kirk and I sleep for a month.....

The match was the most fun I had in long time. Stages seemed to run really smooth without any backups. Thanks to Kirk, Chad, Damon, and James for making it a great time for the ROs as well. I plan on participating as an RO next year again. Thanks guys it was a blast. Also thanks to all the sponsors, I should have taken a picture of the prize table; it was truly impessive.

Great match!

I want to personally thank the guys running the match (forgive me but I cannot remember your names except for Kirk). It was well run and had very little back up and down time while providing some exciting yet challenging stages. My personal favorite stage was the "life's a breach" stage. Too funny.

Anyways, thanks again for all involved, and thanks to the sponsors for the donations. Cant wait for next year!

This was a long weekend for us. We shot the Mississippi 3 gun on Friday in the pouring down rain and then drove all night to shoot this match on Saturday and Sunday. We shot 7 stages on an hour of rest after 40 hours. It was rough but turned out to be so worth it.

Kirk and Chad.....you guys really did an excellent job. :bow: It just makes it that much harder for you to out do yourselves next year.

To all those first match skeptics out there. This was a great run match at a beautiful facility. Kirk and Chad ran around keeping things very fluid like they've done this a few times before. They had the great disciple of Linda Chico running stats and she knocked it out of the park as expected. Good job Sandra!!! :cheers:

Stages were great. Terrain was excellent for a natural terrain match. The mud sucked but that was about the worst complaint. The poker chip was a cool theme. I hate to see it go away. Hopefully next year the weather will be more cooperative to allow some more distance for the rifle.

Best of all is that Chad,Kirk and crew were receptive to constructive criticism to help them improve and grow this match to be one of the premier matches to attend. I see a bright future for the match should they accept to continue.

Thanks to all the sponsors and especially Adams Arms. Without you guys.....our sport would not be possible.

Already looking forward to next year.

Just wanted to say thanks to Chad, Kirk, Phelps, Ruf and the RO's for all the hard work involved in putting on a great match!! And the stats were timely and accurate.

Mike and I had a blast and will be back for sure.

Excellent stages. Loved the running and gunning in the woods, good stuff. the humvee and saw were great props!

Also a thanks to all the sponsors who stepped up to provide a great prize table. I'll be sending out some email thank you's.

See ya'll at the next one, :cheers:

Larry

By far one of the best 3-guns around and I imagine that it will double in size if not more for next year once the word gets around.

Great Staff, Great Location, Great Sponsors and Great Shooters. It just doesn't get much better!!! :cheers::cheers:

Best To All,

Jeff

This was a long weekend for us. We shot the Mississippi 3 gun on Friday in the pouring down rain and then drove all night to shoot this match on Saturday and Sunday. We shot 7 stages on an hour of rest after 40 hours. It was rough but turned out to be so worth it.

Kirk and Chad.....you guys really did an excellent job. :bow: It just makes it that much harder for you to out do yourselves next year.

To all those first match skeptics out there. This was a great run match at a beautiful facility. Kirk and Chad ran around keeping things very fluid like they've done this a few times before. They had the great disciple of Linda Chico running stats and she knocked it out of the park as expected. Good job Sandra!!! :cheers:

Stages were great. Terrain was excellent for a natural terrain match. The mud sucked but that was about the worst complaint. The poker chip was a cool theme. I hate to see it go away. Hopefully next year the weather will be more cooperative to allow some more distance for the rifle.

Best of all is that Chad,Kirk and crew were receptive to constructive criticism to help them improve and grow this match to be one of the premier matches to attend. I see a bright future for the match should they accept to continue.

Thanks to all the sponsors and especially Adams Arms. Without you guys.....our sport would not be possible.

Already looking forward to next year.

Thanks for all the great words from everyone. This was a definitely a labor of love. I dont think any of us realized what we were getting into when we decided to do this. We are probably just as surprised as the rest that it went off so smoothly. Most of that was due to Sandra stepping in and helping on the admin side. I also appreciate the mentorship from Andy, Jeff, and JJ to name a few. We picked their brains non stop on this thing. That being said, get ready for next year!!! Dont count out the poker chip just yet. It will probably rear its head again.....