Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

June Win-A-Book question

ima45dv8

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn. Y'all are pulling up some good, old titles that I'm going to have to revisit. Thanks for that.

Still no winner.

I PM'd Brian and asked if this was too hard, and whether I should start tossing obvious hints. The consensus is that this is the first Win-A-Book contest in a while that can't be solved with an internet search and that makes it a good challenge.

Get out those old westerns and start watching. Really watching. You'l find it there.

El Dorado

It seems like a Wild Ass Guess (based on several wild shots thrown in a short period of time :D ) , but this is the correct answer! Congratulations, Jimmy! PM Brian your mailing information for your free copy of Practical Shooting, Beyond Fundamentals.

With all the John Wayne fans around here I can't believe it took so long to come up with the right answer. For those playing along at home, stop your DVD at timestamp 1:23:50 and see for yourself. Yeah, I know it was obtuse, but that was the general idea.

I can see we'll have to try to balance difficulty against the inevitable wild-guess attempts in the future.

July is just around the corner...

I think Wikipedia and several actor filmography are to thank. I got into Wayne, and was looking over the plots to try and come up with one that was about the right time and such. You didn't bite, so I went for One Eyed jacks.

thanks!

WOOOOHOOOO!

I think Wikipedia and several actor filmography are to thank. I got into Wayne, and was looking over the plots to try and come up with one that was about the right time and such. You didn't bite, so I went for One Eyed jacks.

thanks!

WOOOOHOOOO!

Nice work Jimmy!

7 pages - that's crazy!

Thank god somebody won, my browser hurts ;)

:)

Brian,

The book arrived today. It is a funny thing about that. Reading your book after not shooting for some time is what helped get me back behind a gun after a long hiatus. That was almost 2 years ago.

Thanks Brian,

Jimmy :)