Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Area 3 -- any other wheelguns?

Carmoney

Last year Ricardo Lopez and Cliff Walsh both showed up to shoot Area 3 with me and Sam, along with Snertley and several other notable names. :cheers: Ricky even won a prize gun, which helped defray a little of the costs of traveling all the way from Ecuador to Omaha!

So how 'bout it? Anybody up for shooting the wheel at the 2009 Area 3? It will be a great warm-up for Nationals!

Why haven't you gotten classified yet! Its been almost a year! :blink:

4 months of that in a sandy location far far away. Also...

I'm scared!!!!

And now I can't find my RCBS hand primer. I would hate to buy a new one. They are like 50$!!!

Still...

I am not sure if I am ready for A-class Production at an Area match.

Maybe Unclassified Revo would be better. :huh:

Edited by Shawn Knight

lol. Sure, you can beat Cliff and Mike and Ricardo all other A shooters on up. Good luck with that. But, I'll give ya a pass. Service comes first. Thanks for you duty. My hats off to you. :cheers:

BTW, any other wheelgunners are welcome to sign up, then use the online squadding system and jump on Squad 42 with me.

No can do.

But, with a little luck, business will be better by fall and I'll be able to drive out to Vegas to see if I can sign up out there for nationals as I didn't even bother with the wait list.

Keith, If you don't make it to Vegas.

You can come down to Memphis in October and shoot in the Memphis Charity Challenge (revo match).

I expect more revos there than EVER was at any other USPSA match...........INCLUDING uspsa nationals. ;)

http://www.brianenos.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=84852

Hop

Edit to add:

Sorry, I'm not able to attend A-3 this year (to keep it on topic) :devil:

Edited by hopalong

Keith, If you don't make it to Vegas.

You can come down to Memphis in October and shoot in the Memphis Charity Challenge (revo match).

I expect more revos there than EVER was at any other USPSA match...........INCLUDING uspsa nationals. ;)

http://www.brianenos.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=84852

Hop

Edit to add:

Sorry, I'm not able to attend A-3 this year (to keep it on topic) :devil:

Thanks Sam. Your match has been on my list, too.

Sent my registration in today marked with REVO....

Now Mike will have someone that he can beat by a mile (or 3).

Thinking I will be running up and back with the crew from Topeka on Friday.

Riich.

i'm torn between shooting revo and prod. in area 3. I fall under "B" class by default, but that might be a stretch calling me a "B" class in revo.

Thats ok, Cliff is a Master in Single Stack by default. Isn't it just a bunch of letters anyway? GM, C, D, B, A, M. The Revo guys and gals are a great bunch to shoot with. Well worth sacrificing bit of your pride for the great time you will have. :cheers:

I'd like to make it to A3, stages look like they'll be a blast. I'll just have to see what the travel funds look like after the sectional match in Sioux Falls next month. Does A3 usually fill up or are there spots availible till the match starts?

• 1 month later...
Area 3 is two weeks away and there are only 3 Revos signed up. Where are the rest of you as there is still time to sign up, or if you are alread registered, change from a bottom feeder.

I like my chances of coming in third or better! :cheers:

...really though where are all the wheelgunners?

Last year we had a great race in Revo at A3. Cliff, me, Keith, Jay T., Snertley & Son.....hell, even Ricardo Lopez showed up, all the way from Ecuador!

Not sure what happened this year. Part of it may be our focus on this year's "revolver-only" events. Part of it may be the economy.

Last year we had a great race in Revo at A3. Cliff, me, Keith, Jay T., Snertley & Son.....hell, even Ricardo Lopez showed up, all the way from Ecuador!

Not sure what happened this year. Part of it may be our focus on this year's "revolver-only" events. Part of it may be the economy.

For me its work. All Area matchs fall on my weekends to work this year. But I did get to shoot the 3DR and am planning on going to Hop's match this fall. Good luck and have fun!

Area 3 is two weeks away and there are only 3 Revos signed up. Where are the rest of you as there is still time to sign up, or if you are alread registered, change from a bottom feeder.

Since I am shooting on Friday, I can claim to have been the points leader in Revo (for a day....)

So where are the other revos?

Since I am shooting on Friday, I can claim to have been the points leader in Revo (for a day....)

So where are the other revos?

WRONG

I'm shooting with the staff on thursday. So until at least friday I get to be in 1st place, maybe!!