Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Austin area shooters

I'm probably going to shoot here this weekend. I was just wondering who here shoots at this range. Let me know, I look forward to meeting more BE'ers in person.

Shred ;), Trodrig, General Chang, Huston in Austin, XRe, Dstroyed, DJPolo and a bunch of the San Antonio & some of the Waco crowd shoot there sometimes.

I've probably forgotten some others.

I'm probably going to shoot here this weekend. I was just wondering who here shoots at this range. Let me know, I look forward to meeting more BE'ers in person.

Lots of ALSPPC shooters on here.

Shred, General Chang, XRE, KGentry, 1911Jerry, AustinMike and others.

We do BBQ after the match at a local restaurant a few minutes away from the range. You are invited to join us. We all just buy our lunch and sit and talk about the match or what ever is on our minds.

Welcome to our world.

Jerry

We do BBQ after the match at a local restaurant a few minutes away from the range. You are invited to join us. We all just buy our lunch and sit and talk about the match or what ever is on our minds.

Welcome to our world.

Jerry

Thanks for the invite. BBQ in the hill country is hard to beat.

Thanks for the invite. BBQ in the hill country is hard to beat.

La Grange? Hill country? :lol:

OK, so a little east of hill country. Compared to Lubbock it is still covered in large hills. In Lubbock anything over 5 or 6 feet is a good sized hill. :)

As a side note (pun) if you are considering a little relaxation before/after here is an Austin gal that is well worth checking out while enjoying some cold ones.

http://www.carolynwonderland.com/

They have a link to here appearance on Austin City Limits just so you can see how the guitar is REALLY played - sans pic. If you see her, tell her "Diamond Joe" Quimby from Cincinnati sent you!

:cheers:

I just moved down here from Amarillo a few weeks ago and Saturday will be my first match in the area. Hope to meet a few folks lol

Welcome to the forum and to Austin! Hope to see ya on Saturday!

I just moved down here from Amarillo a few weeks ago and Saturday will be my first match in the area. Hope to meet a few folks lol

Welcome to the forum and to Austin! Hope to see ya on Saturday!

Thanks a ton man. I'm really excited. I just hope the coating of rust isn't too horrible. School and work kind of ruined any shooting chances for the last 7 or 8 months.

I'm the guy with the green chinaman hat. Let me know who you are. I can finally put some more faces with usernames.

See you guys sat.

Looking forward to meeting you. Just curious - what division are you shooting?

Very Limited :D