Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2009 Arkansas Section MultiGun Championship

Hello Shooters

The Arkansas Section is here to announce the 2009 Arkansas Section MultiGun Championship held on August 29-30, 2009 Hosted by Old Fort Gun Club (OFGC) Ft. Smith, AR www.ofgc.org

10 Stages .... 250+ Rounds .... Prize Table + Plaques .... Saturday Lunch

$100 Entry Fee, $125 after 15 August, 2009, No Refunds after 15 August, 2009

Please use this entry form and reserve your spot today. 2009_MultiGun_Entry_Form.pdf

If you have any questions that are not answered on the entry form, please email me at rjohnston@aristotle.net

I will be adding more details as they become available. :)

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What rules is this match using?

????

Last year the match was run under USPSA rules and used hit factor scoring. major/minor power factor was used.

It should be the same thing this year.

I hope that helps

(I also agree it would be a lot cooler if the match had been held in Oct again)

Man, I would love to shoot this match, Ron, but it is the weekend my wife is due with our second boy!

Ryan, go to the match, she'll understand... :angry2: Give me her phone number and I'll call her and explain it to her. :roflol::roflol::roflol:

Man, I would love to shoot this match, Ron, but it is the weekend my wife is due with our second boy!

Ryan, go to the match, she'll understand... :angry2: Give me her phone number and I'll call her and explain it to her. :roflol::roflol::roflol:

I think I am already pushing it going to IDPA Nationals the next month! :ph34r:

• 4 weeks later...
Hello Shooters

The Arkansas Section is here to announce the 2009 Arkansas Section MultiGun Championship held on August 29-30, 2009 Hosted by Old Fort Gun Club (OFGC) Ft. Smith, AR www.ofgc.org

10 Stages .... 250+ Rounds .... Prize Table + Plaques .... Saturday Lunch

$100 Entry Fee, $125 after 15 August, 2009, No Refunds after 15 August, 2009

Please use this entry form and reserve your spot today. 2009_MultiGun_Entry_Form.pdf

If you have any questions that are not answered on the entry form, please email me at rjohnston@aristotle.net

I will be adding more details as they become available. :)

I am expecting to attend but since I haven't shot this match before can you tell me a little about what distances you will be engaging out to so I can get the right equipment in order? Any other match details would help.

Thanks

in the past, rifle to 300ish and SG to 75ish with slugs, pistol can be used to 50ish. Pretty much what you can expect from any good match, plus there has been some tricky close rifle and interestingly fun SG.

Trapr

It looks like this will be my first taste of 3 gunnin'. I am sending in my application Monday. I can't wait! I'm looking forward to meeting all you guys that have given me all the good advice on getting started in the sport.

Edited by Slammer

Match hotel for the AR Section MG has been set. Candlewood Suites in Fort Smith. Web site is www.candlewoodsuites.com, enter Fort Smith, AR as location. Make your reservations ASAP to (479) 424-3800. Mention "Gun Match" and get a special rate of $81 for a single, $86.60 for a double (+tax). All the rooms have full fridge, cook top, etc. For the few of us left that will admit it, they even have smoking rooms available. This is just off Phoenix Avenue, as close to the range as you can get and still have indoor plumbing. This property is so new, you won't find it on GPS or Map Quest. Enter '3421 South 74th Street, Fort Smith, AR" and you'll get an Arvest Bank branch. The motel is just behind there, on a new street.

Yes, it may be a little warm the end of August, but the shooting calendars for Sept and Oct were just too full. We've ordered cloud cover and a gentle breeze coming off the river, so that should help. Going to be another fun match. Lunch on Saturday will offer another selection of our infamous Arkansas Road Kill buffet (those are tire marks, not grill marks). Not to mention a full helping of our Old Fort Gun Club hospitality.

Stages and round count will be posted soon. Entry form is linked on Ron's initial post opening this topic. If you've got questions, post them here. Feel free to email me direct at brucebethell@sbcglobal.net or call me at (479) 785-4558.

Bruce, a/k/a Pump Daddy

• 3 weeks later...

Still not sure about making the AR Section Multi Gun Championship in Fort Smith on August 29 and 30? Try adding this to the deliberations. I just got confirmation that LaRue Tactical will be Match Sponsor for this event. Talk about sweetening an already great prize table. Entry form is attached to Ron's first post of this topic. Stages should be up soon.

This great match just got even better.

Bruce Bethell