Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Order of Finish At IRC

I think that without the Standards the race for the top just tightened up.

I just want to beat my son's score

dcs

In Open the top contenders are Vic Pickett, Neil Hogue, Rich Wolf, Mark Itzstein (sorry if I spelled your name wrong), Gene Morin, Doug Newquist and Eric Leach. Those are the consistent top finishers for the last 2 years.

In limited its John Bagakis. John's most serious competition Dan Carden won't be at the match. Elliot will be close and if Nils shows up Jonn will have is hands full.

don't forget bubber, & Pretty Shirt Rick Miller for open

Carmoney for Limited if he goes??

Cliff Walsh & James Austin & John Burkholder in limited

I don't see Carmoney making it.............................He's pretty busy and is trying to make sure he gets to the Memphis Charity Challenge.

Cliff, well.................you'd need to make COORS light illeagle to keep him from going

Danbagger, is out 3-gunning and letting all else take a break.

I'll make it one of these days....................when they get out of CA and go back to AZ or NV (Not that I'd contend or anything, but it will be fun)

Have fun, good luck, shoot straight and fast.

Hop

Nope. I won't be attending this year, unfortunately, due to court-scheduled work conflicts.

With the standards tossed out, Cliff will be the one to give Bagakis a race. Typically Cliff shoots a little faster and John shoots a little more accurately--this match will put them much more at parity than in years past. If Dan were to shoot the match, he would be right there in the thick of it, and I think the same could be said for me as well.

So for my prediction, I would put Bagakis and Walsh at the top (not necessarily in that order), Burkholder in the number three spot, with Aysen and Austin rounding out the top five.

If Nils shoots the match in Limited, he would be the easy favorite to win. Nils is a notch above the rest of us, and we all know it. The last couple times Nils shot the match, he beat all the other Limited shooters by a substantial margin--like 30 seconds! Obviously, if Leatham decides to shoot the IRC again in Limited, he would likely win it again.

It's a run and gun.

#1. Wolfe

#2. Miculek

#3. Houge

#4. Pickett

Sorry, but anybody who thinks that Jerry won't handily win Open has been taking a few too many nips out of Elliot's "mouthwash" flask! ;) I'd be somewhat surprised if anybody gets above 85% of Jerry in Open.

Not making any promises, but I am shooting the IRC this year and will try to post updates when I can if I get internet at our hotel...... :ph34r:

DougC

Cool Doug. About time.

FYI, Elliot has beaten my pants off at every ICORE match I have shot with him. He is just too accurate for me.

Elliot has beaten my pants off at every ICORE match I have shot with him. He is just too accurate for me.

No standards this year. Here's your one chance, Fancy, don't let me down.

Edited by Carmoney

It's a run and gun.

#1. Wolfe

#2. Miculek

#3. Houge

#4. Pickett

Sorry, but anybody who thinks that Jerry won't handily win Open has been taking a few too many nips out of Elliot's "mouthwash" flask! ;) I'd be somewhat surprised if anybody gets above 85% of Jerry in Open.

I agree with Mike. Jerry won't be beaten too easily.

After Florida, and with the exclusion of the Standards, I am thinking about shooting Limited. I have to see what ammo I have loaded up when I get home. :wacko:

There is a dark horse, that no one has counted on ( Matt Griffin ) if he makes it, he will put some hurt on limited class. :ph34r:

As for your prediction Richard, I assume you left 5th spot for me......... :roflol:

:cheers:

It's a run and gun.

#1. Wolfe

#2. Miculek

#3. Houge

#4. Pickett

After Florida, and with the exclusion of the Standards, I am thinking about shooting Limited. I have to see what ammo I have loaded up when I get home. :wacko:

There is a dark horse, that no one has counted on ( Matt Griffin ) if he makes it, he will put some hurt on limited class. :ph34r:

As for your prediction Richard, I assume you left 5th spot for me......... :roflol:

Bah, I ran out of money, had to cancel. Two emergency root canals.

Next year.

Bah.

H.

Matt, pullem out with plyiers and shoot the match. Your not an open shooter......

Bah, I ran out of money, had to cancel. Two emergency root canals.

Next year.

Bah.

H.

Matt, pullem out with plyiers and shoot the match. Your not an open shooter......

I'd love to, but it's just too much money. I'm going to have to stick to Nationals and driveable matches. I'll still be shooting Area 5, 8, and the Nats, plus Ohio, Indiana, and TN sections if possible.

H.

Elliott Aysen in Limited......."Man Handling" the competition

With the Standards gone, Bagakis doesn't have a "crutch " to lean on...Fear will set in...Mistakes will be made...........

At the Southern Reg,....Myself, Bagakis, Aysen and Walsh had a race til the end...Take out the standards part, and it got even closer.....!!!!!.......With a week to go.....I hope there minds are "clear" and "focused".....

DanBagger..... :sight:

It's a run and gun.

#1. Wolfe

#2. Miculek

#3. Houge

#4. Pickett

Hey Mark,

Remember the poppers have to fall and your bullets need to at least leave a mark on the static steel. :P

I think you should stick to "open", so I could go to the prize table one spot sooner!

I'll bring that V-comp barrel I promised you in Florida.

Can't wait to see everyone at Morro Bay!

Seiichi

With the Standards gone, Bagakis doesn't have a "crutch " to lean on...Fear will set in...Mistakes will be made...........

At the Southern Reg,....Myself, Bagakis, Aysen and Walsh had a race til the end...Take out the standards part, and it got even closer.....!!!!!.......With a week to go.....I hope there minds are "clear" and "focused".....

I got a big ole beatoff going on......

I got a big ole beatoff going on......

This will be my second trip to the IRC. I missed the "beatoff" last year and I hope to miss it once again!

:ph34r:

-ld