Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

primer profitiering

after seeing all the primers for sale on gnbroker at the crazy prices what would stop somebody from taking there empty small rifle primer boxes and filling them with small pistol and selling them

glad i have enough to wait out the crase

after seeing all the primers for sale on gnbroker at the crazy prices what would stop somebody from taking there empty small rifle primer boxes and filling them with small pistol and selling them

glad i have enough to wait out the crase

The fact you cant find small pistol either,

Its also illegal especially if you ship them out of state. It's called fraud. Of course there are plenty of criminals out there I guess.

Don't know about the others but Winchesters are color coded between the different types.

Yup. I think the pistols are red and the rifles are green (at least in the last batch I got.)

I wonder how many of these folks have hazmat shipping contracts with UPS or whatever firm they are using.

You can't just walk in to a UPS depot and ship "hazmat" - you have to sign a fairly involved contract which includes, among other things, an agreement to pay all cleanup costs of a hazmat spill regardless of fault.

Rob B, from what I understand not many of them do have the proper hazmat permits although I could be wrong. If/when they get cought there will be a HUGE fine and likely some time to serve from what I hear.

Joe W.