Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

WANTED SHOOTERS FOR

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What time does registration start on Saturday? You are on Central time arnt you?

We're on Central daylight saving time. Registration will be open all day on Friday 5/22/09 as the ROs will be shooting then. We will have registration open at least by 7:00 AM on Sat. with shooter's meeting at 7:45.

GW

I'll feel sorry for you Kentucky boys when my co-pilot takes all your trophies and bragging rights. :sight::devil:

Hop

As much as I love to spout at the mouth....can't talk the talk at this one... I'll see ya at IN though right....

What is that big black thing by the shooting box on blackrock suppose to be? Is there going to be room for a prone shot on the last 4. Deciding the gun mag combo to bring. Its looking like SS tactical optics at this point lol

I'll feel sorry for you Kentucky boys when my co-pilot takes all your trophies and bragging rights. :sight::devil:

Hop

No problem my friend.

I just hope you don't stand near the prize table with your pants around your ankles.....like you did a few years ago! :surprise:

Dave

What is that big black thing by the shooting box on blackrock suppose to be? Is there going to be room for a prone shot on the last 4. Deciding the gun mag combo to bring. Its looking like SS tactical optics at this point lol

No prone for anyone over four feet tall.................

Do we have a round count posted someplace? I dont see one on the match site unless I am missing the obvious (last I looked it was not there).

If you shoot all the paper with 2 rounds and the steel & clays with 1 round each the round count is 95 pistol, 76 rifle, 64 shot and 12 slugs. IF.........

Do we have a round count posted someplace? I dont see one on the match site unless I am missing the obvious (last I looked it was not there).

If you shoot all the paper with 2 rounds and the steel & clays with 1 round each the round count is 95 pistol, 76 rifle, 64 shot and 12 slugs. IF.........

Thanks Sir!

I will just bring one extra round of each in case of that rare miss :ph34r::roflol:

Thanks Sir!

I will just bring one extra round of each in case of that rare miss :ph34r::roflol:

Makes for a lighter range bag!

Hop

I've seen your bumper sticker, Hoppy.

"Rod is my co-pilot"

I thought it meant something different :rolleyes:

Dave