Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Great Plains / Iowa sections Championship

Hey Sherwyn or Nick, how many do you have signed up and how many per class? Is the revolver division looking bigger this year?

Thanks--

Bruce Schmidt

We still have entries coming in and still have room.

But so far no revolver entries...

Sherwyn

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Sherwyn or Nick, how many do you have signed up and how many per class? Is the revolver division looking bigger this year?

Thanks--

Bruce Schmidt

We still have entries coming in and still have room.

But so far no revolver entries...

Sherwyn

Not the most Revo friendly stages...

but if more show up I might change...

I sent in my App while ago, do you sent out any kind of confirmation, or squading info? Is there a chrono stage? Thanks

We are getting a lot of late entries, so squading is not finalized.

Will send additional info to e-mails I have.

What would a sectional match be without a Chrono...but it's not one of the 9

Sherwyn

What an absolute OUTSTANDING match once again put on by Team Greenfield! The stages were AWESOME. My wife made the trip down with me (as an observer) and she commented on how much fun and interesting the stages were just WATCHING the match.

Folks, ya gotta come out to this next year. This trully was an area + level match! I shot 279 rounds at 9 different stages. It was a GREAT time!

What an absolute OUTSTANDING match once again put on by Team Greenfield! The stages were AWESOME. My wife made the trip down with me (as an observer) and she commented on how much fun and interesting the stages were just WATCHING the match.

Folks, ya gotta come out to this next year. This trully was an area + level match! I shot 279 rounds at 9 different stages. It was a GREAT time!

Plus, Steve did really well. Just six match points shy of winning. And he inspired my new screen name. A very productive weekend indeed. Credit given for the new name, as promised!

Edited by Cigar Guy

Plus, Steve did really well. Just six match points shy of winning. And he inspired my new screen name. A very productive weekend indeed. Credit given for the new name, as promised!

HeeHee, thanks "CG". Now you have a new screen name and a new nickname as well!

Team Greenfield does it again!! As usual this match was more about surviving than just hosing. Multiple mikes, and icky weather on Sunday didn't stop me from having a good time. Thanks to everybody who worked so hard to put on what has to be the hidden gem of all USPSA matches. Congrats to MN shooters Steve and Duke for representing our state so well with 2nd place finishes in their divisions.

HeeHee, thanks "CG". Now you have a new screen name and a new nickname as well!

Now all we need is a video of you on Stage 2 flying through the air while hitting two alphas. Hope I wasn't blocking the action because it was cool to see in person.

Team Greenfield does it again!! As usual this match was more about surviving than just hosing. Multiple mikes, and icky weather on Sunday didn't stop me from having a good time. Thanks to everybody who worked so hard to put on what has to be the hidden gem of all USPSA matches. Congrats to MN shooters Steve and Duke for representing our state so well with 2nd place finishes in their divisions.

The rest of the match staff and many shooters agreed that Sherwyn's new middle initials are "D.B." for those stage designs. This was a heck of a fun match to shoot and work. Some matches just plain make the list of ones to attend every year if at all possible. It was my first year there, but it immediately made my list. Even the rainstorm Sunday morning couldn't wash the fun away.

I also would like to thank Sherwyn, support staff and RO's great job. It was a long day but a fun day. The stages were the most challenging I have shot and as CG mentioned watching Zerwas flying through the air hitting two A's was something. Next year he will have to follow it up a tuck and roll. :D

Team unholstered took four second places, great job guy's.

Steven Zerwas Open

Duke Siebold Limited

Mike Westberg Production

Ron Westberg Limited 10

Agree 100%, probably the best match I have ever been to. Saw some stuff on stages that I never even thought was possible. Everything was well though out, constructed, and the staff did a great job, especially with the challenging weather Sunday morning. The only complaint I could possibly come up with, is I am going to have emotional scars for a while from the ass whoopin that activated star gave me! Great job guys, thank you. Dave

Match was FUN and the Greenfield stage design team was...DIABOLICAL. Had to think about the WAY you wanted to shoot stages, not just a run 'n gun match. Division didn't matter, all were challenged. GREAT Match!!!

Hats off to the Staff and RO's for a job well done!

Now if they could only control the weather... ;)

John

Congrats to MN shooters Steve and Duke for representing our state so well with 2nd place finishes in their divisions.

Ahem... they weren't the only ones! :D

Those stages were, by far, the best I've ever seen. Absolutely insane. I will never miss this match again as long as the Greenfield's are putting it on - and while I might be crazy, I think Single Stack is probably the funnest division to shoot at this crazy match (but I hope to never have to reload 6 times in a stage ever ever ever again...)

Thanks again to all who helped put this on :cheers: