Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Great Plains / Iowa sections Championship

I think I still have mud on me.

OMG, that's Tulsa-level water. At least the soil was sandier than the Nationals. I didn't even make it down to the lower bays on Sunday. Glad I had a stage with grass. We just had a slick spot on the left side of the classic/metric combination stages.

Edited by Cigar Guy

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is a picture of Stage 4 that I was one of the RO’s for. This was at 8:30 AM. By noon there were a few islands in the shooting area, and the final squad had a few puddles and a lot of mud to play in. The paper array on the left was still in standing water when the match ended. The footing was solid under the water, and the stage was fun to run.

Even with the down pour just before the match the weather was great for the rest of the day. I had a great time and I got to meet a lot of people from all over.

:cheers:

post-8755-1247580529_thumb.jpg

Here is a picture of Stage 4 that I was one of the RO’s for. This was at 8:30 AM. By noon there were a few islands in the shooting area, and the final squad had a few puddles and a lot of mud to play in. The paper array on the left was still in standing water when the match ended. The footing was solid under the water, and the stage was fun to run.

Even with the down pour just before the match the weather was great for the rest of the day. I had a great time and I got to meet a lot of people from all over.

:cheers:

Looks like a ....

post-5799-1247584049_thumb.jpg

I ended up posting a video as well. Hopefully between Dave's video and this video, those of you who didn't go to this match will see what you missed...... It really was a fun time!