Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Pink Trubor?

kgunz11

So next week Susan is going to her 2nd "Babes with Bullets" camp and I decided to help her along with the whole "pink thing". Here is her Trubor with a little female flare. I think I am going to have to get it hard chromed when her back-up gun arrives. And yes, that's her pink alligator skin gun case.

DSC00169Large.jpg

DSC00172Large.jpg

Hmmm... didn't think about painting the C-More. She leaves Tuesday evening going to camp, then we're shooting the weekend after that in Jacksonville, and the weekend after at Area 6. Maybe after Area 6 I can paint the C-More too. I need to send it off to get hard chromed when her back up gun shows up.

Thanks guys!

There are actually 5 colors there. The top is red of course on a red grip. I removed a little material from the trigger guard area so maybe the Ghost won't take much off. Then it goes to a fuchsia, then a little pinker, and finally a pepto bismol pink on the bottom and magwell with a little white splattered about to bring out the colors. I think it's going to be a hit among the campers at the Babes with Bullets camp.

Thanks guys!

There are actually 5 colors there. The top is red of course on a red grip. I removed a little material from the trigger guard area so maybe the Ghost won't take much off. Then it goes to a fuchsia, then a little pinker, and finally a pepto bismol pink on the bottom and magwell with a little white splattered about to bring out the colors. I think it's going to be a hit among the campers at the Babes with Bullets camp.

and what combo of those colors are you going to use on your pistole??? :cheers:

Thanks guys!

You do a very good job getting in touch with your feminine side. :P