Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

What Color Svi Grip Handle???

PistolPete

Guest Larry Cazes

Pete....I don't think anyone is saying anything of that sort......Just that since grip color is a matter of taste, you are the only one that can make that choice. :)

Pete, I’m sorry if I offended you. I had no intention. I was joking around (well, not really, because actually, I AM thinking of spray painting my revolver grip pink, just to piss people off)

I can imagine you would want something different and cool looking, but it’s difficult for me to give any advice, since all of this is so very subjective (I really like the green ones, for instance). The colored SVI-grips look cool, but I’ve heard it wears off pretty fast.

Personally, I’d find out what types of paint don’t wear, and do it myself (and give that one year of art school some use ;) )

Hi! Pete,

I've a color SVI grip with 3 colors ( Red, black and a little bit white) on my STI Edge. It is very very cool! as I think to myself. This is a special order from my local dealer, so sure completely deferent from other handgun.You can also design your colors and send to your local dealer for your own perference. But, I must use some Progrip to enhance my gripping otherwise after hash, rapid firing I may lose my gripping.

A handgun with good functions and good looking is perfect !

Joer, :ph34r:

I do'nt understand Your question, even your intention.

Sorry I do'nt have 3 colors on my eyes, my eyes are black. Let's get back to the "Gun" Forum. I can see and pick it up among the other guns on the pistol-stand straight away. It wo'nt mix up with the others black in color( but black is great and classic ), hence an advantage. :lol:

Before you decide on a color. Goto SVI's site and look at the scott grips. They bond black aluminum oxide particles to the plastic grip area. I had a SVI built this winter and put the scott grip on as a last decision. You will appreciate the high grip factor in the middle of summer or in a light rain. Good luck on your new purchase.

I am afraid that I vote for the green as well. Nice to have a light hearted thread. Started my morning with a chuckle while I procrastinate before settling in to the grind.

Nobody would give you grief if they didn't love you.