Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Enos forums logo for Techwear shirts

I am looking for a vector drawn Brian Enos logo for a Techwear shirt. Can anyone lend a hand?

TIA :)

Dang it....why didn't I think of that before I sent my order it. I at least have the patch on my range bag :cheers:

Ok, I think the vote is in......someone who knows how to make the logo in vector format needs to get to work then someone needs to ask BE if he would allow us to use the logo on the shirts. Once that letter and logo is on file with Techwear we could have it added to any shirt we might order.

Brian's out of town for a bit according to a thread in the Announcements area. Converting to vector would be best done from his original (which may be vector to start with). TechWear also usually wants the approval of the logo owner before they will print it.

Brian's out of town for a bit according to a thread in the Announcements area. Converting to vector would be best done from his original (which may be vector to start with). TechWear also usually wants the approval of the logo owner before they will print it.

MMMM, I think I just said that. Post #9.

I can convert it over to vector for you... I did just that for the Quinn logo you see on my mounts, but we need Brian to okay it and I'd like a bigger logo to start with, that way we can make it the size we want...?

What size do we want?

Nick name (Logged in as:) would be nice too in the shirt. Maybe avatar also.

I can really dig that!

Is Sue Irish at Tech Wear not the "go to" person for this kinda thing? She did a few for me over the weekend.

She is, but she needs a vector drawing and approval from Brian.

Nick name (Logged in as:) would be nice too in the shirt. Maybe avatar also.

I can really dig that!

Is Sue Irish at Tech Wear not the "go to" person for this kinda thing? She did a few for me over the weekend.

She is, but she needs a vector drawing and approval from Brian.

Get his go ahead and a large version of it and I'll get her what she needs.