Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

124 gr JHP NOT listed on MG's site anymore

DrawandDuck

They are a small business and I am sure they are having problems keeping up with demand. Your experience with your order is unfortunate, but it is sadly not unusal in the industry right now. I have always had great service from them and their quality is second to none. Consider giving them a second chance and put in another order. Fortunately, I learned from my mistakes from the Clinton era and can sit on the sidelines and watch the chaos for a while.

I ordered from MG for the first time in February. Bought a case each of 357, 40 & 45. My credit card was charged at the time of my order, as the website indicated. I didn't call, email or had any concern...I just waited. My only issue was with our small rural post office. I had no clue how much 3 cases of bullets weighed and the post office called and asked if I would come down and pick up a package as it was too heavy to carry in my carrier's small car. Thankfully, the po had a hand truck which I used to move from the loading area there and once I got home to get the order in the garage.

I plan on being repeat(ing) customer of MG.

I have been buying bullets from Montana Gold for many years. On April 6th I received a case of 9mm 124 FMJs. The problem is I had ordered two cases of 9mm FMJs. I called several times and e-mailed them with no positive results. Now I have paid for two cases and only received one. One of the employees stated the bullets were sent on April 3rd. Just for the record the plastic envelope was printed with this" One Case 124FMJ". The invoice stated two case. I will give them until the 17th before I start calling again. This is not fair. They have been paid ,send me what I asked for. Many companies that sell primers,firearms etc are seeing black numbers of money. So maybe some of them dont care anymore. But remember it will be no different than gas or oil. The train stops sooner or later.

i ordered 3 cases 121s and 1 case of 115 cmj all 9mm yesterday online and they shipped today according to the email I got. Same first class service i got last year. Lets hope the right bullets show up.

• 9 months later...

Just in case anyone is interested, a GM advised me that if you order at least 8 cases the price is cut a lot more. instead of 300 a case it is around 200ish. So if you and a few others in the same area make a large order it will save a lot of cash. Once I get my production line in my closet going I am going to look for a few people in the NC, SC area to go in on some larger orders.

Just in case anyone is interested, a GM advised me that if you order at least 8 cases the price is cut a lot more. instead of 300 a case it is around 200ish. So if you and a few others in the same area make a large order it will save a lot of cash. Once I get my production line in my closet going I am going to look for a few people in the NC, SC area to go in on some larger orders.

I would verify with MG first if what you heard is correct.

I would verify with MG first if what you heard is correct.

I agree with yoshi. You better check that yourself. I just got in on an order of 7 cases and got less than 10% off.