Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2009 Fort Benning 3 Gun Challenge

Recon, that's what I had in mind, but some times I come up w/ some crazy ideas. I'll give it until this evening, then send Linda an email if he hasn't received one from her. I'm sure she'll have plenty to do this afternoon w/out having to deal w/ me! :)

EDIT-

Linda has already taken care of this. There must have been a problem w/ his email server, the message went out last night to him.

Edited by Bryan 45

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For some of you guys that have done this before:

I entered myself and a shooting buddy last night. I got an email from Linda, I'm 38. He has not yet gotten an email. Even though I entered him as 2nd shooter, is there a chance he's going to be on the waiting list?

Any chance you mis-typed his e-mail address? Give Linda some time to get caught up - she'll fix it.

gose and I are in. :cheers:

Edited by grywlfbg

Hang on to them, you need to declaration form at the gate when you sign at Benning, the waiver form goes to Linda at the range or hotel, depending on where you sign in with her.

Are the Waiver and Weapons Declaration forms to be submitted with the Entry form or do I hang on to them...?

I'm thinking with the new idea about shootoff's, that the smaller classes wil be seeing an influx of NEW names in them. Since it is the easiest way of increasing your odds of being selected randomly!!! :surprise:

Tac Iron, HM, and Trooper, etc. may wind up with much higher participation this year. :roflol:

trapr

Power was out from 7 last night until 6:30 this morning. We'll see if any of my friends got me in.

The same storm hit Columbia SC right after 7PM & knocked out power to 19,000. I ran out & setup my generator in the mud room, left the screen door open for ventilation & ran a drop cord to my computer power strip. While my laptop would function during a power outage, my internet router needs to be plugged in. I had nightmares about losing access last night. Fortunately, I never had to fire up the generator.

Currently sorting through the waiting list & a rather huge error log. What's in the error log? Any entries that were incomplete (omitted zip or postal codes, invalid email addresses - like typing "2" instead of "@" in an email address). I have not had time to analyze the error file yet, but most of them appear to be second or even third entries of folks who are on the list earlier. I suspect the errors occurred when people backed up and re-entered too fast.

Hope to start sending out waiting list messages by 5 or 6 PM today.

Linda Chico (L-2035)

2009 Ft Benning 3 Gun Statistician

Hang on to them, you need to declaration form at the gate when you sign at Benning, the waiver form goes to Linda at the range or hotel, depending on where you sign in with her.
Are the Waiver and Weapons Declaration forms to be submitted with the Entry form or do I hang on to them...?

10-4

Thanks for the info. App & cheque, Uh..... I mean "check" is in the mail :)

Looks like I'll be watching this one on Wednesday night on the range.

I got the 9:30:00 Error like others did but I guess that didn't work out so well for me. You guys that got in better live it up! :P

I have looked over the last several pages of posts. I see much stress and frettfulness. People can't sleep at night and are all jacked up. All kinds of computer problems leading to mental disorders. Since I can't go, I'm suffering none of that. Everything is just fine. Nope, not bothered at all......

This sucks.

...gettin' ready for trooper class....1 MRE down...:)

You're makin' Trapr nervous... he might have to shoot off against you!

If he does have to do a shoot off with me he will be shooting against a 15 year old...:)

Edited by BlakeM

Looks like I'll be watching this one on Wednesday night on the range.

I got the 9:30:00 Error like others did but I guess that didn't work out so well for me. You guys that got in better live it up! :P

+1

as long as BlakeM isn't Blake Miguez, I ain't skeered!!!!!!! and if it is, i still ain't skeered, I can whup up on his butt agin, like the last time.

BTW, I'm shooting HM, not Trooper, although Trooper Trapr would be a real silly alias!!!!!!!! :roflol:

trapr

a sherpa and a mule or camel and a herder.

Jim

Fair enough...but the serpa's only speak farsi...

and if you're active MIL that's 20 lbs...

...if your 40-something and half broken down...your serpa speaks Swedish and is on loan from their "swim" team... :wub:

...gettin' ready for trooper class....1 MRE down...:)

You're makin' Trapr nervous... he might have to shoot off against you!

If he does have to do a shoot off with me he will be shooting against a 15 year old...:)

Oh man, now you got him, you get those Jr. points !

Trapr, I'm joshin, I've only met you once, when you RO'd the Barn stage at BRM3G in April :cheers:

Whiskey is in at #86...That is also our ten code for domestic disturbance---ironic, eh? BTW, since USMCRET asked....the body count is 99 for the week. Headed back to the mountains of N GA tomorrow... :D