Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Carmonized revolvers

Carmoney

I received an interesting email yesterday from a guy (apparently not a BE forum member) who was interested in having me work on a couple of his competition revolvers. Here's the interesting part--he asked for references! He said, "Please don't be offended, I've just never sent my guns to anybody before." I thought back to the first time I sent a gun off for some work, and I do remember having some real anxiety about shipping off my gun to somebody I didn't know, and letting them tear into my treasure!

So......for those of you who have allowed me to work on your revolvers, I need a big favor from you--I need you to swing over to my new "Carmonize!" dealer forum and give me your feedback and comments, OK? Then the next time somebody requests references, I can simply refer him to that thread.

Here's the link: http://www.brianenos.com/forums/index.php?showforum=192 Click on the "Customer feedback & comments" thread pinned at the top.

Thanks!

Guys.....thank you! I really appreciate it. I smiled all the way through those posts, and even got a little teary-eyed when I read Doug's. Nice reminder of what this is really all about.

Nice Mike,

I would like to be first in line for a sponsorship. A few beers and a bag of hair every once in a while is all I ask.

I would like to be first in line for a sponsorship. A few beers and a bag of hair every once in a while is all I ask.

You are such a little whore.

Who you callin little????

i remember too the first time i sent a slide off to be worked on, along with a check for the work. it'll be 3 years this june and i still don't have it back. i keep wanting to send my wheelies off to mike to get tweeked a bit and keep putting it off.

No time like the present. Send it and dont look back. You will not regret it.

I wonder if cliff could be had for a 40 of malt

liquer and a bag of back hair?

You know I gatsta have the siver bullets...

i know i just need to do it, was going to have a pair done before the season started, and now i missed that dead line. big hold up for me is living in BFE shipping is a bit of a hassle.

I have never actually met Mike, but Doug assures me that he is not the usual " Prick " that most attorneys are. :roflol: I went and had a look at his Carmonized area in the dealer forums, and after reading his policies, I am utterly impressed. My favourite is still the part about if you do something stupid, it is on you. :roflol: If more people lived by this, we wouldn't need half the attorneys that there are. You could put yourself out of a day job.

Kudos to you Mike. Neat Dealers forum, good information and pricing. Looking forward to meeting you at a match. :cheers:

Mark

i know i just need to do it, was going to have a pair done before the season started, and now i missed that dead line. big hold up for me is living in BFE shipping is a bit of a hassle.

Ed,

Let's box our guns together and split shipping! I now have two that need Mike's special touch!!

Vaguely....I saw you at presentation at the IRC as well, just never got to shoot with you. Ah, I do remember some people shooting the older style guns with no optics at AR. Perhaps you were in that squad. You know tha Amish style iron sighted revolvers, like Ed McGiven used. :roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol:

You must not remember me because I am so mild-mannered and shy.

Is that a nice way of saying you were sober?

And not hanging out with that tough revolver crowd. Who have been know to lead people down a dark path.

• 2 weeks later...

you know, i was talking to cliffy, and we think we could resurrect the famous 'carmonkey files', and you could use it as a logo. very stylish...... being it is copywritten material, we'd have to discuss some sort of compensatory compensations, but we are all reasonable men, so....(oops, i forgot about cliff....).....after all, we're not communists......have your people call our people, and we'll do a lunch thing.....maybe at the july match.....oh, wait, that wouldn't work, it would be better if we were sober.......

Edited by bigsaxdog

you know, i was talking to cliffy, and we think we could resurrect the famous 'carmonkey files', and you could use it as a logo. very stylish...... being it is copywritten material, we'd have to discuss some sort of compensatory compensations, but we are all reasonable men, so....(oops, i forgot about cliff....).....after all, we're not communists......have your people call our people, and we'll do a lunch thing.....maybe at the july match.....oh, wait, that wouldn't work, it would be better if we were sober.......

post-1007-1238702561_thumb.jpg

post-1007-1238702561_thumb.jpg

That's pretty much the way I remember Mike at Tulsa this past September, although I think you may be right about Ciff having his gut reduced. :roflol::roflol::roflol::cheers: