Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Maritime spring cups

kevin c

Buy a set of the regular ones, get a file, make grooves, voila!

I have both and have modded a set, no difference, BUT perception is reality. If you think the gun cycles faster, then for you, it does!

Edited by vluc

They change nothing.

Seriously.

If the striker area is full of water it will allow the gun to fire allowing the water to bypass around to the other side of the striker. I have never needed it for sure.

They are designed ONLY for the G17.

They add nothing except that they are easier to lose on a complete strip.

I ordered two sets the night before I first read this thread. I was hoping the channels in the sides would let air pass faster during strikes and maybe help with the light strikes I'm getting every once in a while from using a reduced power striker spring. After reading I'm thinking I might as well have burned $40.

I should get them this week, and I'll report any changes if they happen.

Drift: I'm not that worried about it now anyway since the production interpration is pending approval. I'll actually be able to lighten my striker.

Edited by Rob D

I ordered two sets the night before I first read this thread. I was hoping the channels in the sides would let air pass faster during strikes and maybe help with the light strikes I'm getting every once in a while from using a reduced power striker spring. After reading I'm thinking I might as well have burned $40.

This is along the lines of what I was thinking when I put them in my G35. More for reliability instead of a lighter trigger.

They change nothing.

Seriously.

If the striker area is full of water it will allow the gun to fire allowing the water to bypass around to the other side of the striker. I have never needed it for sure.

+1

They change nothing.

Seriously.

+1

+2

If I go back to USSA I'll get a pair. That way, if I drop my G34 in the mud, I can just rinse it off in the pond and just keep on shooting... :roflol: