Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2009 CO State Championship

• 4 weeks later...
Guess you're going to the match, Jay?

I'm hoping to make this one too. I'll finally be home by then.

Yes I am. Hopefully you are so we can squad together. If so, bring the Edge I sold you so I can see how she is doing! :lol:

www.ecouspsa.com

Thanks for the link, but been there done that and it still doesn't help me any....I will plan and prepare as if everything is in order. I guess I will have to keep checking the USPSA website to see when they start the online squading... :mellow:

Guess you're going to the match, Jay?

I'm hoping to make this one too. I'll finally be home by then.

Yes I am. Hopefully you are so we can squad together. If so, bring the Edge I sold you so I can see how she is doing! :lol:

Well, I have had it modified since I bought it. The slide is much lighter now. It still shoots great, but is now pulling back-up duty to my BHFF 6". Hopefully, I'll see you there.

• 2 months later...

Match was great..weather was good for most of it..light overcast, not hot.

last couple of stages the rain clouds opened up and steady rain fell. We finished up with about 1/3 squad shooting in the rain. but it didn't get too bad until the last two.

interesting seeing the difference in time with palm scoring and scoring paper scoresheets. all went well though.

match was not a tricky match. stages were straightforward and fun too shoot. some aiming to be down a little hosing here and there.

I had a good time, shot a good match..and really want to thank the match staff for such a fun match.

Fun match for sure!!! Thanks to all of the hard workers who put on the match!!!

If you guys are looking for the results they can be found on the USPSA site. Go to the "Local Match Results" section and do a search for club number WCO03.