Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Ammo Car

UltraTen

I saw this at our local gun club over the weekend, and after I stopped laughing, snapped the pictures below.

I tried to get some good pictures but all I had was my camera phone with me.

Can you believe that someone actually has their car filled to the brim with ammo boxes, brass (even on the dash board) targets and various other "stuff". :surprise:

There is barely enough room for the driver......................... and it's a stick no less!!

Could you imagine this guy getting pulled over!?!?!?

He would have alot of explaining to do.

I'd hate to be the cop that has to search this car.

If you look close you'll see that his inspection expired last April. :surprise:

I still laugh every time I look at these pictures. I just had to share this so everybody else can get a laugh out of it too.

Dash.jpgPassSeat.jpgLeft1.jpg

PS The guy in the picture is not the one that owns the car....

Edited by UltraTen

What EVERYONE here said. :lol:

God, and I thought my pilot's car was bad...! :rolleyes: (It was up to its seatbelts--and beyond--in papers, receipts, trash and who knows what all deliriously misc stuff and junk). And the guy was super clean-cut, intelligent, professional in every way and nice looking/well-dressed. Go figure.

in kalifornia, you would have been shot by now.
this car needs to go into the "you know youre a shooter thread" when you have thousands of empty ammo boxes in your car along with shell cases all over the floor board

Before I was into IPSC, but heavy into coyote hunting, that would not be far from what my Ford Ranger looked like. Along with .410, .44spl, .22lr, and 30-06 boxes, there were Del Taco wrappers, magazines (not the kind you read), various pistolas, 1 or 2 Ruger 10/22s, several knives, and probably enough hot, unopened beers to last a week in the wilderness. My friends called it the trash truck, and would regularly get into it for ammo come dove season. Once I dumped a whole 500 rd box of 22lr down through the defrost registers on the dashboard. They were dropping out the floor registers for years. (until I sold it)

When we would go offroading, and get airborne, you could hear all the brass, cans of beer, and ammo jingle-jangle uon landing. It would get us laughing something awful.

Whoever has that truck now is probably wondering why ammo comes out of the floor registers to this day.

Reminds me of the folks who bought my parents house. They had to call the bomb squad when they started opening up the walls during the remodel. :ph34r:

I do not have any garbage in my truck, but I will say that about halfway through the shooting season I do not have to grab ammo when heading for the range. I have usually acquired partial storage boxes of every caliber under and behind my seats. Even after I clean all of it out, there is alway some more floating around. After last shooting season I went through and cleaned all of it out, but the other day a box of 45 slid out from under the seat.

On a side note, I know many who would clean that car out for free just for the brass, and maybe even 1 or 2who would pay for the priveledge.