Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Another great revolver-only match opportunity!

Carmoney

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Our Group might be there for the 2 uspsa matches as we don't have revolvers in 22. Only autos

Can you think of a better excuse to order up a couple of 617s and a bunch of DS-10 speedloaders??? :)

Thanks again Mike! Thought I would just shoot my 6 shot 17 and get by. But now I gotta get serious about finding a 10 shot 617! Besides, those little DS-10 things are sooo cool. Yea, and probably need another C-More.

Bill

I might take you up on that. I will let you know.

btw what load did you use on the 38 Short Colt 147 Gr bullets you let me shoot. I still have some of them and am going to test them over my chrony and maybe use a heavier bullet on some of my SC loads.

dcs

i wanna hear more about the 'cliff walsh' theme stage(s)......that alone might be worth the price of admission. maybe we could run a poll here for stage suggestions? trust me, i have a few ideas........

Dave i heard Carmoney was looking for a heart shaped hot tub could that be for the Cliff stage?

Steve

We're open to suggestions--perhaps this could be a theme for the entire match?

Here are some concepts we are already considering:

Start position: Seated in chair, hands grasping respective ears of blow-up doll, handgun is loaded and holstered as per ready condition in Rule 8.1.1 and 8.1.2........

Start position: Lying on bed next to cow, with bottle of Rohypnol tablets in strong hand.....

do we shoot the cow

if so do you have to bring own cow or can we substitute a goat or sheep.

will you have butchers on had to handle the meat or will cliff do that.

personal preference is that I handle my own meat and no one else.

Edited by ffl

Start Position: Standing facing downrange, hands handcuffed behind back. Handgun unloaded and on police officers car hood...

Actually...

Sitting in back of police car, hands handcuffed behind back... Handgun unloaded and on police car hood... all magazines also on hood...

:roflol:

Edited by Franklin D Wolverton

yeehaw........definitely something w/a blow-up doll....maybe come thru a door carrying it, put it on a bed, then chug a beer(non-alcoholic if this is a uspsa sponsored match, of course), then put a RUBBER balloon over the muzzle of your gun, load it, and begin the course of fire, blowing off the RUBBER balloon....

yeehaw........definitely something w/a blow-up doll....maybe come thru a door carrying it, put it on a bed, then chug a beer(non-alcoholic if this is a uspsa sponsored match, of course), then put a RUBBER balloon over the muzzle of your gun, load it, and begin the course of fire, blowing off the RUBBER balloon....

Who uses balloons.....

At first, I thought this might be just a revolver-specific set of matches, but it appears to be gender-specific as well.

Meanwhile if I wasn't "coordinating" my own club's regular USPSA match that weekend, I'd consider hauling the old Webley down there for some iron-sighted pussifying.

We're open to suggestions--perhaps this could be a theme for the entire match?

Here are some concepts we are already considering:

Start position: Seated in chair, hands grasping respective ears of blow-up doll, handgun is loaded and holstered as per ready condition in Rule 8.1.1 and 8.1.2........

Start position: Lying on bed next to cow, with bottle of Rohypnol tablets in strong hand.....

Start position: For junior shooters: Cash in hand must have there hair cut,bagged and handed to Cliff before grabbing unloaded gun from bathroom vanity...........