Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

JP Ultra LMOS Carrier

norbs007

I spoke with John Paul Saturday at the Shot Show about his .308 light weight carrier not being on his

website any more and his reply was not until he makes more of them will they return to the web site.

not speaking for him but, this could also be the answer for the ULMOS carrier as well .

he also said he is not going to be caught up with gun work until june.

Just call him to get the info first hand.

Craig

He told me about his June backlog as well but added the caveat that the June duration was before any orders taken at the SHOT Show. They are currently shipping orders taken at the beginning of November. He said that on some days in the first half of that month that they would receive a full week of orders in one day. Almost all the other gun vendors I talked with had similar tales of very long backlogs. Many were longer than JP's. :surprise:

Edited by XD Niner

Yes, they have discontinued the alum. ultra light weight bolt carriers..... :(

This is from a e-mail I received from John back in November....

"Many shooters refuse to follow our instructions on maintenance and never bother to clean or lubricate their rifles, so we've decided to discontinue the 7075 carrier and recommend the new stainless low mass carrier."

Yes, they have discontinued the alum. ultra light weight bolt carriers..... :(

This is from a e-mail I received from John back in November....

"Many shooters refuse to follow our instructions on maintenance and never bother to clean or lubricate their rifles, so we've decided to discontinue the 7075 carrier and recommend the new stainless low mass carrier."

Dang, guess these will become the next vibra prime's

My aluminum carrier has about 3 times as many rounds on it as some of my friends were getting. I keep it swimming in break free. I have another one ready for that day when it has had enough. I will likely build my next one with the SS carrier though.