Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Gators Win!

XD Niner

THE GATORS WON!! :cheers: THE GATORS WON!! :cheers: THE GATORS WON!! :cheers: THE GATORS WON!! :cheers: THE GATORS WON!! :cheers: THE GATORS WON!! :cheers: THE GATORS WON!! :cheers: THE GATORS WON!! :cheers:

Did I mention that the University of Florida Gators won again? Now if the voters will just acknowledge the Gator Nation dominance of the universe. :rolleyes:

Edited by XD Niner

It's GREAT...to be...A FLORIDA GATOR!!!....mikey357

p.s.--Tebow sure didn't look like only the FOURTH BEST QB in the "Big Twelve", did he?...or maybe Sam "Heisman Trophy" Bradford isn't as good as his run-off-at-the-mouth team-mate thinks???... :rolleyes: ...

But are they really the national champions? :devil:

What if the Associated Press and coaches' polls, which decide these things, vote that Utah is really the national champion? Afterall, they are the undefeated team.

But are they really the national champions? :devil:

What if the Associated Press and coaches' polls, which decide these things, vote that Utah is really the national champion? Afterall, they are the undefeated team.

IF you LOOK HERE you will see that the Gators of the University of Florida are UNANIMOUS National Champions!!!

I really don't care, but what I found disturbing was to play for a national title at home.

The national title game should be played on neutral turf.

FM

FM

The location of the Title game is determined LONG before the team who are participating.

Oh yeah! Utah had a really tough schedule this year. :o

Michigan

UNLV

Utah State

Air Force

Weber State

Oregon State

Wyoming

Colorado State

New Mexico

TCU

San Diego State

BYU

Alabama

The Salt Lake City School for the Blind also was undefeated against nine of these teams. :roflol:

Gator Nation Rules!! :cheers:

I really don't care, but what I found disturbing was to play for a national title at home.

The national title game should be played on neutral turf.

FM

FM

The location of the Title game is determined LONG before the team who are participating.

I forget that stuff.

Thank god the new Supercross season has started!

I just can't deal with "stick & ball" games.

That's why I like competition shooting and motor sports.

FM

Edited by Front Man