Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2009 Alabama Section Championship May 1&2

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All right, now that we've got that out of the way does anyone know where the aftermatch party will be held. It's gonna be informal for sure and I'm sure there'll be plenty of frosty malt barley pops (beer) to go around. We should vote now as to whether camcorders and other recording devices will be allowed. Just a thought. Anyone have any other suggestions? There are plenty of quakity eating establishments located nearby and near the match hotel.

Dang I am going to miss the afterparty.

I will leave as soon as I finish shooting Friday so I can get back to Griffin to shoot the steel match Saturday.

Awwww,

3 aint NUTUN..............

we shot 5 today at our 3rd Sunday steel only match. (Some revolver dude won the stage if I remember correctly too) ;)

Hop

Guys he ain't lying. Shot 5 from about 35[closest] to 40[longest] in no time at all.

Front sight follow thru

Randal,

If the stage isn't final yet, how about adding 2 targets or 4 steel right up close to be shot from the same position. The 7-shots might at least slow the Master six-shooter down a little anyway :roflol: . Sorry Hop, I couldn't resist.

Gregg

Edited by chemepharmd

Randal,

If the stage isn't final yet, how about adding 2 targets or 4 steel right up close to be shot from the same position. The 7-shots might at least slow the Master six-shooter down a little anyway :roflol: . Sorry Hop, I couldn't resist.

Gregg

How 'bout I reply to my own post. :surprise: Surprise, looks like there are 3 more targets to be engaged from the same position :lol: .

Edited by chemepharmd

I really hate to post this but I want to inform everyone that the lunch arrangements for the match fell through and as of right now I have not secured another vendor to provide lunch. I am working diligently to resolve the issue. Me and Stefan have 6 stages completed and hopefully will have the other 2 completed tomorrow. This will allow me Wednesday and Thursday to complete the administrative duties. IF I secure someone (even a hot-dog vendor) I will send another e-mail informing everyone.

Again, I SINCERELY APOLOGIZE for any inconvenience this may cause and it was the last thing I had intended.

For those arriving on Saturday morning registration will be from 7:45am - 8:15am.

Shooters meeting at 8:30am

Shooting to begin at 9:00 SHARP.

For those shooting on Friday registration will be at the range from 8:30-8:45 am.

Shooters meeting will be at 8:45 with shooting to begin at 9:15am

Our range and club is new and we have not yet had a chance to purchase all the extras. You will want to bring a chair with you (if possible). Canopies and water will be provided on each stage.

I hope this does not cast a "dark" shadow over the match as there has been a tremendous amount of hard work and effort put forth to make to make it happen.

If you have ANY questions plese e-mail or call me at 205-821-1609.

Have a safe trip to the match and I will see everyone in a few days,

Randal

Edited by DrawandDuck

Just in case anyone does get hungry there's a Subway and a Bruno's with a deli about 5 minutes from the range. I haven't seen what the breaks are gonna look like but these are 2 really close eateries. There are several others nearby but I can't recall their names as of right now. Maybe this'll help out a little.

Are you guys an hour behind us? Trying to decide to come over on Friday or drive Sat morn since I'm an early riser anyway.

Trying to decide the same thing. Well except i am trying to decide if i am going over Thursday night.

But i know they are an hour behind.

Edited by vrmn1

I decided to come over Friday so I can heckle some of you and watch all the man-hugs and butt slaps amongst the revo fellas...

post-3006-1240925100.gif

Thats funny right there I don't care who you are. :-)

Boz................

The only BUTT slapping you'll see is when us Revo shooters Kick the Butts of all the high capacity shooters !!!! :devil:

Hop

How's that for trash talking ???? :goof:

Moon clips -vs- High caps??? Bring it!