Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Why Playstation will never replace the real thing.

Neomet

Cool vid...

Senna was the best I ever saw... I remember the wreck at Imola that killed him. I was watching the race and I swear everything slowed down for me and I saw his head come out the side of the cockpit and slap the wall. I knew he was dead in an instant.

Edited by JThompson

Grandturismo 5 is better lol. :ph34r:

But you don't get the bruising to your ribs and upper legs from the lateral Gs like when you are strapped into the real deal. :-)

I'll bet Senna was none to pleased by that rolling roadblock at the end of his lap. Very clean lap till then.

Grandturismo 5 is better lol. :ph34r:

But you don't get the bruising to your ribs and upper legs from the lateral Gs like when you are strapped into the real deal. :-)

I'll bet Senna was none to pleased by that rolling roadblock at the end of his lap. Very clean lap till then.

But it is alot cheaper and with the right setup, it could feel like the real thing. except the G's/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMIOjnL0E9Y

This is the setup i will be building and selling all my guns lol.

I have heard of some professional drivers (most notably, Dale Earnhardt Jr.) using these game machines to help them out. I wonder if any of the F1 drivers participate in any gaming.

Edited by GamePlayer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMIOjnL0E9Y

This is the setup i will be building and selling all my guns lol.

I have heard of some professional drivers (most notably, Dale Earnhardt Jr.) using these game machines to help them out. I wonder if any of the F1 drivers participate in any gaming.

Dale Jr, and other nascar racers use a setup like this (But with 3-4 screens) and they play Nascar Season 2002 the last nascar game made by Sierra. That game i guess is the most realistic nascar game ever made. Still goes for almost $100 on ebay.

This one makes my stomach hurt:

If you've been onboard a rally car, you know that you wouldn't want to be in that car! I was on the front seat once, "Wow, this has some acceleration! Hey, it's a corner closing in, you need to slow.. what, not yet, ... what, still accelerating, what are you doooooiiing! Aieee!!!" Pure horror. :D

Edited by askomiko

This one makes my stomach hurt:

If you've been onboard a rally car, you know that you wouldn't want to be in that car! I was on the front seat once, "Wow, this has some acceleration! Hey, it's a corner closing in, you need to slow.. what, not yet, ... what, still accelerating, what are you doooooiiing! Aieee!!!" Pure horror. :D

Thats a good vid. You can see the consequences of leaving the road. No fence, just a steep dropoff, littered with car sized boulders. Insane.