Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

BCHN Custom 9 Open Gun

ray1425

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I'm going to have to get back to you on that Chris. I've still got a couple things to do. Ordered a CR Speed thumb rest, need to check my current loads on this gun etc. Still shooting my Anglin right now.

Maybe ormondopen will jump in here - he and I shot together at the Open and he shot this gun, while his was being worked on. All I can say is that it ran perfectly for him and he shot well with it.

JimInFL

I'm going to have to get back to you on that Chris. I've still got a couple things to do. Ordered a CR Speed thumb rest, need to check my current loads on this gun etc. Still shooting my Anglin right now.

Maybe ormondopen will jump in here - he and I shot together at the Open and he shot this gun, while his was being worked on. All I can say is that it ran perfectly for him and he shot well with it.

JimInFL

Ray was kind enough to let me use it for the Florida Open while mine was in the shop. It ran like a champ which is more than I can say for myself.

That's made by Jim Anglin of Sailors Customs.

The gun was built by BCHN Custom. 100% positive and it runs and runs and runs. Very accurate also!

That reply was when he asked who made the thumb rest. The gun was built by BCHN, but then Ray tuned it to how he likes them with some other parts.