Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2009 Area VI Championships April 17-19

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me and my Revo is gonna love stage 9. :wacko:

T3 is stationary and is fully visible at the start signal. The NS doesn't cover it up until you activate it...

plus T2 and T3 are no penalty misses... any ideas???:ph34r:

Will actually have 3 people in my class this year in Single Stack!! :cheers:

What class are you in SS I am a C hoping to be B by the match.

I'm A class. Glad I didn't make master before this though with BJ shooting it lol.

Me and my Revo is gonna love stage 9. :wacko:

T3 is stationary and is fully visible at the start signal. The NS doesn't cover it up until you activate it...

plus T2 and T3 are no penalty misses... any ideas???:ph34r:

I had it figured out. No bonus points. Well, maybe 5

Will any of these stages be shot at a club match before the Area 6 match? I know the GA State match was shot at the club level before the match so I would like to get the extra practice that everyone else gets too.

Will any of these stages be shot at a club match before the Area 6 match? I know the GA State match was shot at the club level before the match so I would like to get the extra practice that everyone else gets too.

Most of these have been shot, in an altered form, at local matches over the last 8-9 months. That's the best way to de-bug them before a big event.

The exact stages have not been shot. That wouldn't be fair.

Most of these have been shot, in an altered form, at local matches over the last 8-9 months. That's the best way to de-bug them before a big event.

The exact stages have not been shot. That wouldn't be fair.

Mark, arent the stages posted so that you can prepare? What would the difference be if some of the stages were set up at a local match or an individual seting them up for practice? You know that I am new to the game so I am just wondering what the difference would be, I am not bitching or trying to be an ass.

Also thanks for all the advise that you gave me at Cool Springs a few weeks ago, it was a real treat to shoot with you guys.