Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

M&P Mags

ebg3

Does anyone know who has M&P mags for sale? I placed an order with Botach several days ago and don't know if they have any or if they are backordered. I tried to contact them with no luck.

Thanks.

EG

M&P Mags are very very scarce right now. I shot Kenny over at Speed Shooter Specialties an e-mail last week. He told me he had given up on getting any and had even removed them from his website. But then about 2 hours later he sent me another e-mail saying he heard from his distributor and they were shipping this week. He added them back to his online store.

ebg3,

Same as the above. However, if you're lookin' local and you're not far from Fayetteville, you can go to Shooters' Supply or Guns Plus on Bragg Blvd. They usually have them in stock. Of the too, Shooters' will give you the better price. If you're up near Raleigh, contact Chris Tilley at their shop and they should be able to take care of you.

Rich

Does anyone know who has M&P mags for sale? I placed an order with Botach several days ago and don't know if they have any or if they are backordered. I tried to contact them with no luck.

Thanks.

EG

CDNN has them on their website. The supply must be imnproving since I received my two free mags from S&W yesterday for a M&P9Pro purchased in early October.

Thanks.

EG

CDNN has them on their website. The supply must be imnproving since I received my two free mags from S&W yesterday for a M&P9Pro purchased in early October.

Thanks, I'll check with CDNN.

Thanks.

EG

I do. Go to my dealer forum, if you want to see what I have to offer.

Thanks!

Edited by MLE-ShootingSports

Thanks.

EG

Thanks!

Thanks. I called Chris Tilley and he had 5 left, so I bought those.

EG

Thanks.

EG

Thanks!

Thanks. I called Chris Tilley and he had 5 left, so I bought those.

EG

Glad you found what you needed.

Thanks,

I just ordered 3. I also took advantage of Mike's free shipping on orders over $100!

Ditto. I was expecting to see an "out of stock" warning, but he had them. That gives me an even dozen for each of my M&Ps (9x19, .40 S&W and .45 ACP).