Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2009 USPSA Tennessee Hillbilly Classic CANCELLED

:unsure:

Damn. I thought about shooting this match, but now I'm so confused about what to shoot....

:sight:

Boz, as you are a member of the Single Stack Elitist Snobs, I can't imagine there would be any doubt.

The only confusion should be which single stack to pull out of the safe and shoot. ;)

Come and join join us.

The match in October was awesome.

The match in April will be just as much fun.

Edited by 38superman

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uhhh, just so y'all know, ol' BOZ purchased himself a G-lock 34 at the GA State match!

He's working up loads for it and will make his debut at the East Alabama match (now he CAN'T back out!).

:D

He can if he wants to be at the top of the list :roflol:

Uhhh, just so y'all know, ol' BOZ purchased himself a G-lock 34 at the GA State match!

He's working up loads for it and will make his debut at the East Alabama match (now he CAN'T back out!).

:D

He can if he wants to be at the top of the list :roflol:

Boz, welcome the dark side!!

Don't let all the CLONES scare ya, they know the POGS are coming for them. :sight:

The match in October was a lot of fun with some creative challenging stages. Not to mention

the folks there are a great bunch even though a little narrow minded when discussing

firearms.

See ya at the match and bring the POG! :cheers:

Say it ain't so Boz.

Say it ain't so.

I hope Nemo doesn't read this thread. :roflol:

WORSE

I read it.

And..

Boz has been appropriately punished

What is this "Glock" thing y'all keep talking about? Is that like a 22 or a toy? I know no real gun could be made of plastic.

BOZ you are the man! I can't wait to meet you in April at the match. Between you and Big BillW and a few other"enlightened" shooters we're going to put these misguided[note:all SS shooter's] in there place and hopefully educate them and steer them in the right direction.

Once again BOZ, way to go...welcome to the "right side"

BOZ you are the man! I can't wait to meet you in April at the match. Between you and Big BillW and a few other"enlightened" shooters we're going to put these misguided[note:all SS shooter's] in there place and hopefully educate them and steer them in the right direction.

enlightened????? you mean lightheaded. :roflol:

"SCOREBOARD"

Production 0

Single Stack 1

Only one production shooter finished in the top ten last time. I expected next year to be single stack only. Surely all these production guys won't come back now that they know what will happen. Isn't doing the same thing over and over again expecting different results insanity? But I guess you have to have some mental problems to shoot a POG.

Only one production shooter finished in the top ten last time. I expected next year to be single stack only. Surely all these production guys won't come back now that they know what will happen. Isn't doing the same thing over and over again expecting different results insanity? But I guess you have to have some mental problems to shoot a POG.

Well said....you gotta be insaine to shoot a POG.....you gotta be plume nuckin futs to think your going to win against a Single Stack :roflol:

Edited by steel1212

:cheers::cheers::cheers:

I will attempt to redeem myself from my poor perfomance this fall. <_<<_<

Until then........................

IF it doesn't have a metal frame........................................

It's still just a TOY !!!! :sight:

Hop

Steel1212 and Want2race.......................

You guys go ahead and quit sandbagging and get up here where your competition is !!! :devil: