Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

What are you running for your main holster ?

el pres

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I voted Arredondo. I had an older one that I added the muzzle platform to. They also sent me the upgrade on the trigger gaurd hook. The gun is not comming out of this holster while it is locked!!! I have the option of the retention draw or the speed draw. I just really like the options available, without the worry of the gun falling out when I am not shooting. The more I use it, the more I like it.

Limited/L10: Arredondo

Production: Blade tech doh

Single Stack: Uncle mikes

Revolver: ComTac and CR Speed

Randy

edited to add my other holsters

Edited by h2osport

I have a Blackhawk CQC Retention that I am using for SS/L10, but after the wife took my Fobus for the 3" I started using the holster that came with her Springfield EMP. This is a Polymer Yaqui slide with tensioning screw. I like it's feel and it is my go-to holster for both the Govt. Model and the Sub compact now.

Might even use it for Limited if I can ever get the pistol <_<

ghost for open/lim

CR for open glock and open 2011

bladetech for XD and 1911 and lim

I like the bladetech for stages where you have to move with the gun in your holster or have to shoot a prop gun with your gun holstered.

• 2 weeks later...

I use a Blade-Tech for Limited, a Comp-Tac for Production and a for Blade Tech for Single Stake. None are dropped offset.

I used to use a Ghost for Limited and run my mags further forward on my body. Since I go back and I find for consistency in my draw it's best to run my mags at the same position on my body and use the same style holster no matter what I'm shooting.

Edited by gotm4

Depends on which gun/division i'm shooting. For open & limited I use a Ghost Holster. For production I use a Blade-Tech DOH. For limited 10 I have a older Safariland race holster.

Kendall

• 5 weeks later...