Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Oct 4th USPSA in Circleville

Saturday Oct 4th we are having our USPSA match in circleville. I have 6 stages picked out as long as everything goes as planned. It's 146 rounds, with some run and gun and a backing stage. Set up is at 800 am, Registration at 9:30 and shoot around 10:15. And don't forget this is a volunteer sport so if you can come early for setup please do. The more help we have the better the stages can be. Hope to see you there. Jason

Retreat_2with_steel.DOC

Jones_Revenge.DOC

Round_About.DOC

Travelin_man_2.DOC

99_11_El_Presidente.pdf

Kyles_Pick_Six.DOC

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

El pres and Kyles pick six will bee in the same bay and probably use the same start box.

And can someone put the stages on PDF so flyin 40 can get them thanks jason

We probably need a barricade to make Pick 6 legal. (Too many shots from one location or view)

No problem.

El pres and Kyles pick six will bee in the same bay and probably use the same start box.

And can someone put the stages on PDF so flyin 40 can get them thanks jason

:roflol: I can't view them on my laptop because the word software is corrupted and I really don't want to reload windows just to view some stages. Looks like some fun stages. I'll be there.

Flyin

I told myself that I would try to shoot in Circleville sometime this year and this looks like a good time. It's kind of a long drive but I'm off this weekend and my wife (for once) seems to be ok with it. All I need now is directions.

Will see you early.

Do you need props for Travelin' Man, or do you have those OK?

I've heard about the shaky bridge .... Good test to see how well my knee has re-hab'd.

No, it isn't back from Omaha yet ... (believe me, you'll be the second to know).