Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Awesome, I Figured he would be, glad we have some confirmation on it.

Quick thread drift....I have no idea what your avitar is a picture of, or what is going on there, but it makes me laugh every time I see it...thread drift off.

Adios,

TG

Just curious-----What states in Area 1 have NEVER had an area 1 match? Alaska, Utah

and Wyoming are the ones that come to mind, but I've only been playing this game

for 7 years or so. Hmmmm---is there a range in Wasilla AK? :rolleyes:

Just curious-----What states in Area 1 have NEVER had an area 1 match? Alaska, Utah

and Wyoming are the ones that come to mind, but I've only been playing this game

for 7 years or so. Hmmmm---is there a range in Wasilla AK? :rolleyes:

Has Idaho? I haven't been doing this too long either. I know there is a range in Fairbanks and Anchorage.

Adios,

TG

Edited by tgibson

If my failing memory serves me correctly, Idaho (Nampa specifically) held the 10th Anniversary Area 1 Championship in 1992. Were you born yet Trav? I'm pretty certain Utah hosted one of the very first Area 1 champs sometime in the late 80's.

If I had to guess, AK gets left out simply because travel to there is relatively difficult - everyone has to fly (except the few folks in AK already). Don't know about the rest....

Oh MAN!! YOU ARE KILLIN ME!!! I sure miss having you around.

Adios,

TG

If my failing memory serves me correctly, Idaho (Nampa specifically) held the 10th Anniversary Area 1 Championship in 1992. Were you born yet Trav? I'm pretty certain Utah hosted one of the very first Area 1 champs sometime in the late 80's.
If I had to guess, AK gets left out simply because travel to there is relatively difficult - everyone has to fly (except the few folks in AK already). Don't know about the rest....

Slight thread drift here. When did we stop having the Northwest Championships and go to Area 1 Championships? I think that the last NW Championships that I attended was 1988 so it must have been sometime after that.

Probably increase it ten-fold! I don't think they'd allow you rowdy biker types in the city limits though -- so NO milkshake for you!!! :roflol:

Having an area match in Shoshoni would quintuple the population wouldn't it?

Best milkshakes ever, in the bank bar there.