Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Western States Single Stack Championship...7th Annual

Hi All,

sorry for the delay in getting on here..........I will be sending out confimations this weekend.......we are at about 120 shooters as of today........

Most of the checks have been deposited, so if it cleared, you are in...........

You will get something from me no later than this weekend..........Steve

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi All,

sorry for the delay in getting on here..........I will be sending out confimations this weekend.......we are at about 120 shooters as of today........

Most of the checks have been deposited, so if it cleared, you are in...........

You will get something from me no later than this weekend..........Steve

Steve I sent a money order a few weeks ago, but havn't received a confirmation. I am just assuming I am in.... :unsure:

Just got my confirmation! :D

Dan,

In what format was said confirmation :huh: ?

Thanks,

Chuck

Chuck,

I recieved an email, from Steve Horsman, titled WSSSC Confirmation. I sent my application in as soon as I saw it available. Maybe Steve is sending confirmations in order recieved.

Chuck,

I recieved an email, from Steve Horsman, titled WSSSC Confirmation. I sent my application in as soon as I saw it available. Maybe Steve is sending confirmations in order recieved.

Dan,

Thanks for the info. I have a feeling it may be LIFO. I sent in my app the day after the thing was posted. In any case, I was wondering what the medium was. He has cashed my check so I am going. ;)

Later,

Chuck

Mailed my app adn $$ today. Hope it gets there on time to get me in the match.

See you in January!

Are you going to try for the Supper Squad???

Just got my confirmation! :D

That was my squadding request.

Fingers crossed...

This is my list for the Supper Squad so far....I am not sure how big the squads can be???? Anyway, all are welcome on our squad :)

Cheryl :)

Rod Current

Cheryl Current

Jared Milanazzo

Glenn Shelby

Dan Serpina

"Putty"

Nancy Lambert

Jim Lambert

Rocket

Nemo

This is my list for the Supper Squad so far....I am not sure how big the squads can be???? Anyway, all are welcome on our squad :)

Cheryl :)

Rod Current

Cheryl Current

Jared Milanazzo

Glenn Shelby

Dan Serpina

"Putty"

Nancy Lambert

Jim Lambert

Rocket

Nemo

Dayum, that is a good lookin' squad. I will miss not being there this year

Z, we'll tip a cold one for you Saturday night :cheers:

Or share a Spleef :goof:

What the heck is a Spleef??????

Same as a "Pinner"

I haven't been to a match at Rio Salado since the 2001 Area 2, can anyone recommend a good hotel close to the range? How about restaurants?

The Area 2 Desert Classic web site lists some hotel info for that match. Go to Riopractical.com and follow the link.

A favorite restuarant for Rio shooters is Red, White & Brew on the NW corner of McDowell and Power near the range.

---John

Z, we'll tip a cold one for you Saturday night :cheers:

Or share a Spleef :goof:

What the heck is a Spleef??????

Same as a "Pinner"

Obviously regional terms......

Ya mon, Kingstown...

Hi All,

My new motorcycle has been destracting me for the last month or so........for that I am truly sorry, but not for enjoying that motorcycle.....lol

anyway, I sent out confirmations from my work e-mail......and I thank you for not responding back to that.........I do have to say, I got a bunch of delivery notifications that advised some did not go thru.........maybe we entered them wrong, or we couldn't read your handwriting........regardless........so far everyone is in........we are at about 120 shooters.......if you check clears, you are in.....

I put down some hotels that I know of, that are 20 minutes from the range, and have some good food nearby them...........La Quinta and a Country Inn suites......both located at Power (or Superstition Springs Blvd) Rd and the U.S. 60............several restaurants in walking distance of them......

Please let me know if you have any questions..........do not have a total round count yet, but hope to in the next few weeks......if you are coming to Area 2, you can contact my partner in crime, Kyle Schmidt, he will be there shooting.....I however will not be.

Steve

Hi All,

My new motorcycle has been destracting me for the last month or so........for that I am truly sorry, but not for enjoying that motorcycle.....lol

anyway, I sent out confirmations from my work e-mail......and I thank you for not responding back to that.........I do have to say, I got a bunch of delivery notifications that advised some did not go thru.........maybe we entered them wrong, or we couldn't read your handwriting........regardless........so far everyone is in........we are at about 120 shooters.......if you check clears, you are in.....

I put down some hotels that I know of, that are 20 minutes from the range, and have some good food nearby them...........La Quinta and a Country Inn suites......both located at Power (or Superstition Springs Blvd) Rd and the U.S. 60............several restaurants in walking distance of them......

Please let me know if you have any questions..........do not have a total round count yet, but hope to in the next few weeks......if you are coming to Area 2, you can contact my partner in crime, Kyle Schmidt, he will be there shooting.....I however will not be.

Steve

Steve and Co. put's on a great match,he even made it SNOW 2 years ago :surprise:

• 3 weeks later...

The match is now offically FULL........any applications received from this point forward will be put on the wait list.

If you are entered in the match, and cannot make it, please advise as soon as possible. No match refunds will be given after January 10th.........

if you have any questions, please let me know.

Steve