Sharyn

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It is just fantastic.

It's a pity you guys at the range can't see the commentary we've got going in the background on the message board.

With my headphones on I can hear it all really good and some of the guys talking are quite funny. Todd Jarrett is a real clown. He's in front of the camera going "hi everyone in there" and we're typing back "Hi Todd", very cool stuff indeed.

So obviously this camera is built into your laptop? I wonder if an external cam would work better. It works OK but under overcast skies it's very dark as you've seen unless someone stands near the edge of the camera view. What you need is a little stake with a black piece of card on it to stick into the ground just in front (to the side) of the camera view. That would probably fool the camera into making the right lighting corrections.

The audio is just fantastic though. We hear EVERYTHING! :)

I'd like to set something similar up next year at the Australian IPSC Nationals. That way you guys can watch the Aussies do their thing.

ahhhhh the wonders of technology.....

this is great, watching everything unfold live from the other side of the world, heck I can ever hear Angus joking around in the background !!

thanks for sharing Sharyn....

-from a happy forumer from Sydney Australia

well done !!!!

:cheers::cheers::cheers:

Good morning! It's a tad chilly this morning and we got a bit of rain last night... so the stages may be rather slippery.

By special request, you'll be watching Squad 12 Stage 6

Ron Avery

Kelly Campbell

Theophilias Carter

Kathy Ferguson-Avery

Keith Garcia

Glenn Higdon

Ara Maljian

Scott Stockton

Gary Welborn

Barry West

Bryan Williams

Julie... best thing I could suggest is to log out of Ustream, clear any cookies out of your browser for ustream.tv (depends on the browser as to how you do that), shut the browser down (exit the browser), and then restart the browser and log back in to ustream. If that doesn't fix it, unfortunately, I can only suggest contacting ustream tech support :(

Sorry I can't field technical questions right now... trying to see the screen is hard enough. :( Thanks for helping, Dave. I really appreciate it.

I'll take some time tomorrow or later tonight to address questions/comments in this topic.

Lunch and battery break... be back around 1ish Tulsa time.

:D

Here is a shot of the announcer, camera crew, light crew, telecommunications crew and personality hard at work!

post-2337-1220978878_thumb.jpg

GM - Eyelash Batting

:rolleyes:

Supers shooting this PM? I heard Tedzilla is doing really well, hopefully he will be able to keep it up. :sight::sight::sight: