Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Can You Say Overkill?

Loves2Shoot

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I believe there is a quite simple answer to how this firearm came to it's present state. A moderate size dealer or distributor of wholesale gun parts was going out of business, and rather than mess around selling all of their various and sundry accessories and equipment, they rounded up EVERYTHING THEY HAD IN INVENTORY and mounted it on this 1911!! All it took was ONE SALE to close the store. :D:lol::P:P

Jeffro (Jeff)

You guys don't know jack. The second flashlight is "zeroed" higher for the second shot of a double-tap. Standard Tactical practice. Notice how the hardware protrudres below the trigger guard, optimal for the Fist-Fk grip preferred by true warriors.

Oh wait,,,,,,I think I recognize that gun now......

It is either the Sara Brady smart gun,,,,lets you fire it only after you push button A, toggle switch B (3 times), wear a transponder ring, pass two biometric test (finger print and retinal scan), enter a 50 digit pass code,,,,,,then kiss your ass goodbye as the bad guy takes your gun whacks you in the head with it, forces you to speak the guns password (voice recognition you know), and takes the ILS MSH lock key to finally make the gun ready to fire,,,,,,only thing is you know you're safe, cause you just realized you didn't have the damn thing loaded because you didn't have a permit to acquire ammunition.

:wacko:

Or, it is the gun shop commando special that only allows the operator to shoot off at the mouth.......

H4444

rather than mess around selling all of their various and sundry accessories and equipment, they rounded up EVERYTHING THEY HAD IN INVENTORY and mounted it on this 1911!!  All it took was ONE SALE to close the store.

Jeff,

This is the gun store close out special

Swiss Army Gun

The 1911 is the gun store commando special that lets the operator shoot off his mouth AND left buttock when he tries to whip it out of his SOB holster.

Nolan,

I'm not sure why, but this lovely piece of work has really brought out the smart-ass in me. :D

Put that thing in a SOB holster,,,,,,you might as well change your name to quazimoto (however you spell it),,,,,,,hunchback of notre dame.

Fall with that thing in a SOB holster and you've got to ask,,,,,what that my flashlight, my dotsight, or a lower lumbar vertebrae that just broke,,,,,eitherway its gonna hurt.

I'm really one to speak,,,,,I shoot limited and though my limited gun isn't quite as outrageuos as our example above,,,,it is tricked out/weighted down,,,,big bloated/heavy monster of a pistol, kind of like me. :lol:

H4444