Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

GA 2008 State Match website and general information

Mark you are correct. You are too anal. That is the reason that your match will be a whooper of a success.

Can't wait to shoot in the mountains with a fall breeze rather than the heat of the summer. Promise me during the match you will keep reminding me I am actually at a Georgia match since the climate will be totally outside the scope of what I have to date experienced at the Georgia State.

That's optimism at its finest! (on the weather prediction)

I must have been one of the first to send in and I'm excited about the shoot. Peter designs great stages, I'm sure the match will be a great success!

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

C'mon Jack! Squad 1 is the place to be that Saturday! Bring John and we can battle to see which of the three of us can find the dot on his draw first. :rolleyes:

In addion to kgunz, Bruce Wallace is on Squad 1 too.

I am trying to work out the logistics right now.....$$$'s. John started high school this year and tuition jumped a good bit.... :surprise::wacko: .

Oh, I forgot to mention he wants to start 3 gun now.... :blink::o:huh:

Edited by Jack Suber

I am trying to work out the logistics right now.....$$$'s. John started high school this year and tuition jumped a good bit.... :surprise::wacko: .

Oh, I forgot to mention he wants to start 3 gun now.... :blink::o:huh:

John wants to shoot 3 gun? Man, things are really tough all over when you have a bright son who wants to jump in the car and go to the range with you. :rolleyes:

Quick update:

We are up to 63 competitors and climbing fast. We received 13 applications since Friday and expect another 10 or so from the South Carolina folks in the next few days. This will be a great match, please get your applications in as soon as you can. For those signed up but not squadded yet I will be assigning squads starting the 1st based on your preferences. You will be able to move to another squad provided it is not full.

Thanks!

Mark

Ladies and Gents,

Final move of the "Late Fee Date"! I know many are wrestling with the economy and schedules so I am making one final change to the date after which the late fee will be collected. The late date is now 10/1. Any application postmarked after 10/1 needs to include the late fee. Those who were kind enough to include a late fee already will get a rebate check from us shortly. The web site for the applications is www.gastatechampionships.com. I still have a few Friday spots for competitors as well. Please email me with questions.

Thanks!

Mark

Folks, for those of you who have not received your pin yet please bear with us. Half of the host team is at the LPR and OL10 Nationals so we have a little delay in processing apps.

As a reminder the late date is 10/1. Apps received by then do not need a late fee.

Thanks!

Mark

I am planning on being there, but I'm not sure at this point. I'm paid up and squadded but I am also currently deployed to Louisiana for hurricane relief. I am going to try and take leave to be there for the match.

Great! When are you shooting?

Sat pm/Sun am. That way John doesn't have to miss school...why don't you squad with us...unless you are scared to be around Gamecocks...... :surprise:

Jack,

I'm going to be on vacation with the LOML over that weekend. We rented a cabin in nearby Blue Ridge for a week so I need to shoot it all in the one day to avoid a life safety issue. :rolleyes:

I'll see you guys on Saturday.

Get those registrations in since I have been passing out registrations forms at the nationals. Things were a tad slow until I gave them a no rain or your money back guarantee. :P Looks like I will need to run off another 50 for tomorrow.

Mr. Bond , you are the Man!

Thanks! :cheers:

Edited by TruStreet

I had several folks come up to me in the vendors tent yesterday and today and expressed a lot of interest in the GA State and the A6 Three Gun. Some were shooters who had fond memories of years past but most were shooters who had heard great things from fellow shooters. It is really nice to receive these kind of comments.

Are you still behind in processing applications? I sent an application two weeks ago and haven't heard anything yet. I haven't noticed any changes in the Self-Squadding site in that time either.

"Folks, for those of you who have not received your pin yet please bear with us. Half of the host team is at the LPR and OL10 Nationals so we have a little delay in processing apps.

As a reminder the late date is 10/1. Apps received by then do not need a late fee.

Thanks!

Mark"

I was traveling with Jeffrey, he is the one processing app's, he only got home Sunday from the Nat's, I am sure he will procfess them pretty quickly and get your pin to you for self squadding

Peter