Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Area 6 3-gun, 2008

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when and what time is sign in?? or is it at shooters meeting??? thanks for help..

Registration

At the Range

Friday Nov 7th from 7:00 am to 7:30 am (Friday Shooters ONLY!)

Friday Nov 7th from 5:30 pm to 7:30 pm Saturday / Sunday Shooters

Saturday Nov 8th from 7:00 am to 7:30 am for Saturday /Sunday Shooters who don't check in Friday

Please attend one of the shooters meetings that will be held Friday Nov 7th at 7:30 am or Saturday, Nov 8th at 7:30 am (AM Shooters) at the Pavilion.

Shooting Starts:

Friday at 8:00 am, for RO's

Saturday at 8:00 am

There is no Saturday All Day Schedule; match will be shot over 2 days, though given the current size of the match, I wouldn't be surprised if you all could get it done in the one day.

when and what time is sign in?? or is it at shooters meeting??? thanks for help..

Registration

At the Range

Friday Nov 7th from 7:00 am to 7:30 am (Friday Shooters ONLY!)

Friday Nov 7th from 5:30 pm to 7:30 pm Saturday / Sunday Shooters

Saturday Nov 8th from 7:00 am to 7:30 am for Saturday /Sunday Shooters who don't check in Friday

Please attend one of the shooters meetings that will be held Friday Nov 7th at 7:30 am or Saturday, Nov 8th at 7:30 am (AM Shooters) at the Pavilion.

Shooting Starts:

Friday at 8:00 am, for RO's

Saturday at 8:00 am

There is no Saturday All Day Schedule; match will be shot over 2 days, though given the current size of the match, I wouldn't be surprised if you all could get it done in the one day.

thanks.. guess ill be leaving early fri......... see ya on channel 5!

Does anyone have the GPS coordinates to the range?

You should be able to find them and directions at 'www.southrivergunclub.com'.

We still have plenty of room in the match and we are still planning on shooting both Saturday and Sunday. I don't want anyone to have to shoot by headlights! :ph34r:

Edited by GAPEACH

:surprise: Where did you find it for $1.56??? The lowest I have seen it today is $2.28... and that is a far cry from $4... Sorry for the thread drift! Ya'll come on down and play with us next weekend! :cheers:

I get regular gas price reports from Henry Avant aka SAW Custom since he likes to rub it in that I have to buy the higher priced disel. The lowest price I have actually seen in Warner Robins was $1.86 yesterday. And to think a little more than a month ago we had a shortage. Thread drift off.

:surprise: Where did you find it for $1.56??? The lowest I have seen it today is $2.28... and that is a far cry from $4... Sorry for the thread drift! Ya'll come on down and play with us next weekend! :cheers:

I get regular gas price reports from Henry Avant aka SAW Custom since he likes to rub it in that I have to buy the higher priced disel. The lowest price I have actually seen in Warner Robins was $1.86 yesterday. And to think a little more than a month ago we had a shortage. Thread drift off.

$2.39 for Regular in Tallahasee, Florida. Unbelievable that Florida is now cheaper than Georgia.

Cheryl

Edited by cheryl

$2.39 for Regular in Tallahasee, Florida. Unbelievable that Florida is now cheaper than Georgia.

Cheryl

Cheryl: With fuel so cheap, now you can afford to cook even more of those treats for us! :rolleyes: Charles

Cheryl

Cheryl: With fuel so cheap, now you can afford to cook even more of those treats for us! :rolleyes: Charles

Cheryl: Just like a man- Given an inch and they want a foot!!!! :roflol:

Seriously, you all have a great time...Sorry I am going to miss this one...Look forward to seeing everyone soon.

:cheers:

Cheryl

Charles - since Cindy was so nice to take my raffle ticket at Ga State and check it for me so we could get on the road, I promised brownies for Area 6 3-Gun. Lucky you!!!!

Does anyone have an extra 3-Gun cart ,Rugged Gear or similar, (No Wagons) they would be willing to sell at the match? Tired of lugging the equipment arround and I will not be able to get one delivered in time for the match. At least the rifle is sighted/verified POA/POI out to 300 this time.

Please let me know off line if you do and we can make arrangements for transfer.

Thanks,

Jack T

561-317-9096

Does anyone have an extra 3-Gun cart ,Rugged Gear or similar, (No Wagons) they would be willing to sell at the match? Tired of lugging the equipment arround and I will not be able to get one delivered in time for the match. At least the rifle is sighted/verified POA/POI out to 300 this time.

Please let me know off line if you do and we can make arrangements for transfer.

Thanks,

Jack T

561-317-9096

You're gettin' old Jack, can't hump your gear anymore? You looked to be in pretty good shape when I saw you in Shreveport.......... ;)

Thanks,

Jack T

561-317-9096

You're gettin' old Jack, can't hump your gear anymore? You looked to be in pretty good shape when I saw you in Shreveport.......... ;)

No David, getting smarter with age!! (I think?)

Edited by Jack T

My 1st time at this match. Will be shooting with the nordic crew. I heard this is a great match & will be driveing about 19 hours one way to get there so I will be tired & expect my competition to take it real easy on me. I know the ro's will give me my usual perfect doubles .