Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Jerry Duchinski - BE Member JFD

Jack Suber

I just found out that one of our members - Jerry Duchinski (BE Forum Member - JFD), passed way June 6, 2008. Jerry was a major contributor to USPSA in South Carolina. He ran Greenville Gun Club's USPSA match for several years. Jerry always created challenging and intricate stages for our section Championships - usually with hand crafted movers, swingers, etc. Please keep Jerry, his wife Janice, and their daughter Katherine in our prayers. We will miss him.

Edited by Jack Suber

Wow! This is sad news. Jerry was always a gentleman to deal with and a pleasure to see and talk to every time we went to South Carolina. He will be missed. Our prayers with him and his family.

Terribly sorry to hear this. Jerry was a very good, and very to-the-point, kinda guy. It's strange, because I was wondering about him ~ a week ago. A thread I was re-reading had some interesting posts from him.

Godspeed, Jerry.

:(

I too was wondering how Jerry was doing, last I had talked with him he said he was "making it".

Sad news indeed. He'll be sorely missed. Here and elsewhere.

God blessed us with his presence, now let's pray for his family.

Hopalong

Edit for spelling

Edited by hopalong

RIP JFD

Gerald F. Duchinski

Mauldin

Gerald F. "Jerry" Duchinski, 44, died June 6, 2008, at Greenville Memorial Hospital.

Surviving are his wife, Janice; daughter, Katherine; his parents, Gerald and Phyllis Duchinski of Greenville; and his sister, Terri Webber and her husband, Greg, of Blauvelt, N.Y.

A memorial service will be held at 11 a.m. Saturday, June 14, 2008, at Augusta Road Baptist Church. The family will receive friends following the service.

In lieu of flowers, memorials may be made online to the Greenville Hospital System, Heart Institute.

Cremation Society of South Carolina

Ahh that is really sad. Although I knew Jerry only from the Forums and from some orders he placed with me - what a great vibe I got from him.

My best thoughts and feelings to his family and friends.

Brian