Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2008 Pro-Am Stages and Par Times released!

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hm........ :rolleyes: My good friend....are you gonna bring your Darth Vader machine with ya?????

I will lay off the beer and behave since you sure as hell need your beauty sleep....... :roflol:

See ya there!

DougC

1 nigths beauty sleep won't reverse years of abuse :roflol:

And yes....the force will be strong with this one........

see you soon

I am officially a dumbass (not that it was ever really a question)

Took off out of Indianapolis this afternoon to my parents in Overland Park KS with the plan to head down to Tulsa tomorrow morning, shooting on Saturday.

Went to get everything unloaded, and check stuff and realized that I left my CR speed belt, with CR Speed Holster and Mag pouches at home. This was confirmed when I called home and my son said I left it hanging from his bike.

I broought my other gun bag that has my Single Stack with belt and holster, but I just can't seem to get the Brazo's limited gun to fit!!!

So unless anyone has a spare out there that will work with a full length dustcover Brazo's Limited gun and mag pouches that I can barrow for Saturday, then I am shooting my L10 single stack rig.

I am driving down tomorrow, you can call me if you have one to spare

317-828-5338

thanks

C Mark Itzstien

What the..

You gotta be kidding me!

Mark, now that is some serious bagging!! Is that C class due to no dot lol

C'mon Corey,

Have you ever seen me shoot a limited gun....ever.....I don't even have one, I had to borrow a gun, and have ammo loaded for me to shoot the match.

Oooowwwwww......40 cal hurts, I will be glad to get back to a nice solid 125pf Open Revolver..... :roflol:

Edited by Pin Shooter

Took off out of Indianapolis this afternoon to my parents in Overland Park KS with the plan to head down to Tulsa tomorrow morning, shooting on Saturday.

Went to get everything unloaded, and check stuff and realized that I left my CR speed belt, with CR Speed Holster and Mag pouches at home. This was confirmed when I called home and my son said I left it hanging from his bike.

I broought my other gun bag that has my Single Stack with belt and holster, but I just can't seem to get the Brazo's limited gun to fit!!!

So unless anyone has a spare out there that will work with a full length dustcover Brazo's Limited gun and mag pouches that I can barrow for Saturday, then I am shooting my L10 single stack rig.

317-828-5338

thanks

I'm shooting my single stack L10 rig. So don't feel left out.

Nanci and I arrived here in tulsa late last night :)

Gonna go out to the range today and see whats going on.

it is quite humid,hot and stickey :sick:

Jim

Yep, darn hot!

Stop by the White and Green Lazy Daze RV in the parking lot for a bit of shade and AC. :)

Got done shooting today about 1:15 PM. The match went really quick today, hopefully tomorrow and Sunday will be the same. It was hot today, heat index 103, but it's supposed to get hotter the next couple of days. This is definitely a different strategy than most USPSA matches. There may be one or two shooters per stage that get all the targets on the Pro squad. For everyone else, plan on not shooting everything. And with that being the case plan your strategy accordingly. Some arrays are worth skipping. And there are a lot of times there may be one target left on an array. It's probably better to move on and reload on the run than to do a standing reload for one target. It's really an interesting match.

The best part is, USSA looks awesome. There's paved parking lots, the air conditioned lodge is complete, and real grass on the stages. You don't even sink 6 inches into the mud on every stage. This is one of the funnest matches I've shot in a long time. I'm sorry I'm done shooting.

Good luck and drink lots of water. I'll see you on Stage 7

317-828-5338

thanks

Thanks Mike Gibson, of MGM Targets, for the offered loan

I will see you in the morning at 7:15am

C Mark Itzstien

What the..

You gotta be kidding me!

Mark, now that is some serious bagging!! Is that C class due to no dot lol

C'mon Corey,

Have you ever seen me shoot a limited gun....ever.....I don't even have one, I had to borrow a gun, and have ammo loaded for me to shoot the match.

Oooowwwwww......40 cal hurts, I will be glad to get back to a nice solid 125pf Open Revolver..... :roflol:

LOL!! Good luck!

The range is beautiful...lots of grass where it was only dirt last October.

Pavement on the parking area and on the road to the berms is very nice.

But the air conditioned lodge is by far the most memorable feature this time of year.

Dang, it's hot out there!

Very professional looking place. You did a great job guys!

317-828-5338

thanks

Thanks Mike Gibson, of MGM Targets, for the offered loan

I will see you in the morning at 7:15am

This is Travis, but no problem!! I am happy I can do it!!! :D

Adios,

TG

Nanci and I arrived here in tulsa late last night :)

Gonna go out to the range today and see whats going on.

it is quite humid,hot and stickey :sick:

Jim

Hmmm, 'stickey' should definitely get added to the tagline :roflol:

I shot yesterday and watched a few stages today. No way to tell who is on top. I am about to leave for the range as they should be finished soon. Awards should start about 3pm. Won't be able to post anything tho until I get back after the 4 hour drive home.

Manny Bragg won for the pros, one target ahead of Dave Sevigny. Shannon was third, Taran fourth and Jerry 5th.

On the Amateur side, Greg Martin won overall. I don't recall all of the class winners. Great match, great prize table. Apparently my shooting buddy already signed me up to come down and staff it again next year.