Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2008 Pro-Am Stages and Par Times released!

I just picked up Sig Sauer as the Pro Match sponsor! That's $13,000 worth of gun certificates from our Main, Amateur, and Pro sponsors S&W, Glock, and Sig! Not to mention all of our other contributors!

Hope to see you all there. I've only got 28 slots left for Sunday.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Greetings fellow shooters,

This is just a friendly message to let everyone know that the 2008 Pro-Am Stages have been slightly redesigned, redrawn, and assigned par times.

Hey Phil,

I was up at USSA last weekend for the uspsa match (well, really I was visiting the inlaws) and I shot stage 3 but with paper. The course description assessed a penalty for stepping outside the shooting area and a per shot penalty for each shot fired outside the shooting area. I didn't see that on the stage description you attached. Will the course description be modified?

Yes, the stage descriptions will be modified a bit.

Just a quick FYI. All of the stage Sponsorships have been filled, as well as the Main, Pro, and Amateur match sponsorships. Along with several Donor Sponsors, the prize table is up to just over $40,000. That's not bad considering I've been doing everything myself...excuse me as I pat myself on the back...or weep into my hands! :rolleyes:

With only 160 registered competitors, that should work out to a pretty decent visit to the table for everyone. If my calculations are right, and CZ and Ruger come through with their verbal commitments to the table, guns could be awarded to the top 3 finishers in each class...that includes Unclassified! I say "could be awarded" because I'm sure there will be a few items that will go before the pistols!

I hope to get some last minute registraions, AND some last minute sponsors!

I hope to see you on the range...if not in July, then maybe in September!

Phil Strader

Anyone have a current squad list/ link to current squad list?

Or who's going and when are you shooting? Several people have either wimped out or, due to circumstances beyond their control, had to cancel.

I'm still going and shooting Saturday. :)

Or who's going and when are you shooting? Several people have either wimped out or, due to circumstances beyond their control, had to cancel.

Uh...Dale...check this thread....right about here Squad_Matrix.pdf

or here ....looks to be similar to the one phil sent out...

Edited by carinab

Thanks Carina! :D

Last I heard our squad was down to you, Jim and Nanci and me. There are a couple of guys who are riding with me who are not listed on that edition. So I was looking for a newer version.

Hey guys and gals.....if you need a warm up for this match on the way down.....the BIGDAWG Steel match is happening in Southern Iowa....Starts Thurs through Sunday.....would be a good warm up for the proam....website is www.bigdawgsteel.com

See ya at the PROAM......

DougC

No kidding, you don't think it will be terribly hot in Tulsa next weekend, do you??

As of today, 90 degrees with a 30% chance of rain.

Gosh, I wonder what it's like to shoot at USSA in the rain? <_<

I'm going to go ahead and apologize in advance for Squad 15. Between the DFW bunch and those Las Cruces boys, it's going to be an interesting group.

Edited by jimbob_texas

Borrowed Gun........ :cheers:

Buddy loaded ammo for me........ :cheers:

Using a "front Sight "....... :wacko:

Practising in 100 degree heat...... :blush:

Driving 4 hours to Tulsa....... B)

Listening to Doug C snore all night........ :yawn:

The chance to hear...beep.....clang, clang, clang, miss, miss, clang, clang, beep under pressure..... :sick:

Pricelss.................... :rolleyes:

Last I heard our squad was down to you, Jim and Nanci and me. There are a couple of guys who are riding with me who are not listed on that edition. So I was looking for a newer version.

May be a small squad in size :closedeyes:

But I could not ask for nicer company :cheers:

I aint ready :unsure: but Ill be there :D

Jim

Jim

That's okay Jim. I haven't practiced either unless you count that 4 stage match I embarrassed myself in back at the first of the month as practice. Without all the pressure to win we can't help but have fun. :D

I will keep the beer cold and see you there.

Louis is shooting on Sunday. We will have a tent on our stage for our Shooters and Friends.

See you there.

...aaaand I spoke too soon. It looks like squad 15 has been broken into two squads. I suspect FEMA got wind of the perfect storm and is working to avert disaster.

Pity.

jr

It's probably for the best, though... I don't think Tulsa could have withstood the hit. Pray for our new squadmates. :ph34r:

May be a small squad in size :closedeyes:

But I could not ask for nicer company :cheers:

Jim

Uh, why did everyone drop out? What did I miss? Z isn't coming and neither is Cheryl and Rod?